[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's under 182cm (that's 6ft, amerifats) >he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1503080813309.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503080813309.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>he's under 182cm (that's 6ft, amerifats)
>he thinks he can understand philosophy
>>
>>9925470

>Kant: 5'2" if generous
>Nietzsche: 5'8"
>Witty: Around 5'6"

The most impactful philosophers of the past three centuries respectively were all manlets.
>>
>>9925470
Heidegger's literally a gnome
>>
>>9925666
Only two of those philosophers produced anything worthy of note, and neither of them are Nietzsche
>>
>>9925470
>tfw 5'2" 110 pounds

y even live?
>>
>>9925470
Marx was 5ยจ9 try again lanklet
>>
>>9925666
Heidegger too
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>9925690
>Marx
>An understanding of philosophy
>>
>>9925470
I wonder if entire ideologies have been created because of physical inferiority.

Like contemplative religious traditions always vouch for celibacy for example, and although their arguments are coherent, I can't help but feel that they are rationalizations sprung from lack of pussy. I've never seen a monk, or religious figure, that was a 6'2 big-dicked turbo chad. These are also not the people turning towards these kinds of traditions.
In the same way, the people these days that go around around yelling 'degeneracy!' are always autistic, ugly, beta, small dicked, etc. Again, I've never seen a male model looking ass motherfucker campaigning for celibacy, because of course, why would they? It's not a problematic area of life for them.

I find that in general strong ideologies always attract meek people. Like the Nazi high command was filled with a bunch of manlet, weak jawlined, turbo beta's. Or for example, I like to read up on the occult, and most prominent occult figures have also been fat, ugly, bald, etc.

I reckon it's to do with the fact that when people can't full fill their primary biological function - simply put; they can't get laid- because of physical ineptitude e.g. lack of attractive physical attributes, they turn towards an ideological output to justify their lack of 'base fulfilment'.
>>
>>9925770
You do realize religious figures and the nazi high command held great positions of power and could fuck anyone they wanted right?

Power>Face>Height>Frame
>>
>>9925666
You have to adjust for height inflation though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.