[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the Brautbriefe (engagement letters), we see Freud wa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: freud.gif (504KB, 1080x1650px) Image search: [Google]
freud.gif
504KB, 1080x1650px
>In the Brautbriefe (engagement letters), we see Freud was already experiencing a problem that he would one day ascribe to all men: an inability, held over from early childhood, to reconcile female sexuality with maternal purity and devotion. His bride was supposed to arrive intact, submissive, and sexually ignorant, but also to reciprocate a lust that he hoped would outlast the honeymoon. Yet she was also expected to coddle him as her indulged son. That role, in Freud’s estimation, was a woman’s highest calling. As he would put it in 1933, “Even a marriage is not made secure until the wife has succeeded in making her husband her child as well and in acting as a mother to him.”

Would Freud have posted on /r9k/?

t. http://lithub.com/how-sigmund-freud-tried-to-break-and-remake-his-fiancee/
>>
>>9925322

This the third thread in a row I've posted where nobody has commented. I just want to say that this board is now complete and utter shit and I'm leaving forever. If you were wondering, the other two were actually about books: Runaway Horses and A Visit From The Good Squad.

Nobody here fucking reads. You only come here for feels and to argue and you're a bunch of sad sacks the entire fucking lot of you.

Yeah I mad.
>>
Jung was much better with the ladies. And geez! Lucian Freud had 14 kids with 7 different women.

Would he have posted? No, he would've diagnosed.
>>
>>9925779

Lmao fuck off back to pleddit you outraged faggot no one owes you shit. Now I'm glad anon ignored your threads.
>I m-made three th-threads this is u-unacceptable g-goodbye f-f-forever
Queef.
>>
>>9925779
Good riddance.
>>
File: sad pic.....jpg (45KB, 480x629px) Image search: [Google]
sad pic.....jpg
45KB, 480x629px
>an inability, held over from early childhood, to reconcile female sexuality with maternal purity and devotion.

I hate people who can get over this. I hate this world

Like in Reiner Stach's bio of Kafka, he treats all the problems that K faced in his life as having already been totally resolved. Like he was speaking from the voice of God. I don't think being able to move past a conflict between madonna and whore means you're enlightened. It means you've never heard the music of the world, never seen the light of heaven and so you mock the suffering of anyone who has and finds it impossible to live in this world as a result of that
>>
>>9925779
this is really pathetic, Frederick Crews
>>
>>9925779
>You only come here for feels and to argue and you're a bunch of sad sacks

You do know where you are, don't you? That's what we do

Also /lit/ is an incredibly slow board and we're also basically a cult because we actually do read
>>
File: 1501184485802.jpg (49KB, 409x574px) Image search: [Google]
1501184485802.jpg
49KB, 409x574px
>>9925779
Yes because shittalking Freud is precisely what /lit/ needs. Look I can understand your frustration at not being noticed, but we do have lives of our own y'know? Put out something that is pertinent to the general needs and wants of the board rather than some stale OP that serves only your own interests. And be patient because the way this site is structured, it's always a gamble.

That's a nice gif though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.