[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

R8 my opening paragraph lit. The emperor’s palace was magnificent.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

R8 my opening paragraph lit.

The emperor’s palace was magnificent. It’s grey-turquoise stone gleamed while also projecting a dauntless utilitarianism. The Voice sat on the throne of the emperor. This was a fact accepted by all to be true but it was a truth not spoken of. The implied political meaning of this statement; regardless of intent was there. Of course, the situation was only “temporary”, at least in theory. Not that the citizenry of the Union wanted someone else as their ruler; a role model for young men throughout the union. No one was as brave, no one as wise, intelligent, just or vigilant. But never compassionate or merciful and left unsaid was, of course deadly. There was no man in the Union deadlier than The Voice.
>>
Rate mine too

I think he's obsessed with me. Ive seen him hanging around a few more times this week. Always with that creepy stare. I thought he was cute when we first met, I should've never engaged him. But how was I supposed to know? How was I supposed to be prepared? To find out that my stalker was a goddamn platypus.
>>
>>9922219
You're a functional analphabet, desu
>>
Aggressively shitty. Stilted language, pseudo-philosophical unironically, failure to use the semicolon correctly... reads like a dumb person trying really hard to be smart.
>>
>>9922225
hooks the reader I guess.
>>
>>9922219
it's a good thing genre fiction doesn't require any ability to write well
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.