[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you describe the woman's hair from this clip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: animatrix program.webm (2MB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
animatrix program.webm
2MB, 1280x528px
How would you describe the woman's hair from this clip? I am trying to write a story and I like the style, but I just can't seem to get the description right without going into way too much detail...
>>
File: the-animatrix-program.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-animatrix-program.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
here is a still shot it that helps
>>
Bushy.
>>
Like the fur of a snow fox.
>>
kawajiri is a god
>>
> she danced all in between
> a wispéd maiden there
> whose mane of wolven white
> singed
> infringed
> like afterglows of light
> her flaxen-pallid hair
> a savage-crowned selene
>>
This is the only honest way to do it. It is also an example of hyperreality and postmodernism:

'The Animatrix' was a 2003 American-Japanese anthology anime film produced by the directors of the influential 1999 science fiction movie 'The Matrix'. In one of the stories, 'Program', a woman's loyalty is tested in a battle simulation set in feudal Japan. Her hair was like the hair of the woman's avatar in the simulation.
>>
Like a big load-a cum flowin thru the air...
>>
>>9921169

(You), m'lord poetry
>>
bushy flowing hair like mane
>>
>>9919829
I'm pretty sure that's not actually hair. I usually see it on samurai or whatever, so I think it's some kind of accessory.
>>
>>9921557
samurai generals*
>>
>>9919829
A snow fox's mane or like two patches of flowing, icy snow over rock.

conversely,

"Her hair looked like shit and was retarded."
>>
yeti-like
>>
like me mam in the '80s
>>
>>9919829
depends entirely on the tonality of the text and (you)
>>
>>9919829
>Don’t be descriptive; remember that the painter can describe a landscape much better than you can, and that he has to know a deal more about it.

>When Shakespeare talks of the “Dawn in russet mantle clad” he presents something which the painter does not present. There is in this line of his nothing that one can call description; he presents.
>>
>>9919829
80s hairsprayed fashioned to appeal to extreme autists.
>>
>>9923372
clear as day
>>
She had a wolf-pussy, and the carpet matched the drapes.
>>
File: gary spivey.jpg (33KB, 593x445px) Image search: [Google]
gary spivey.jpg
33KB, 593x445px
She looks like Gary Spivey but in an anime.
>>
File: kanye2.png (304KB, 584x560px) Image search: [Google]
kanye2.png
304KB, 584x560px
>>9921196
ya good
>>
File: 220px-Haguma_and_Shaguma.jpg (15KB, 220x237px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Haguma_and_Shaguma.jpg
15KB, 220x237px
>>9921557
>>9923372
It's not hair, it's a headpiece called a Haguma. The red one is Shaguma.
>>
File: takeda shingen (3).jpg (116KB, 468x468px) Image search: [Google]
takeda shingen (3).jpg
116KB, 468x468px
>>9924767
Famously worn by Takeda Shingen
>>
>>9924809
Neat, I did not know that. Have a thing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.