[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing some smurfs LARPing with my nephews >I'm gargamel,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Cover_IJ.jpg (40KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
Cover_IJ.jpg
40KB, 600x453px
>doing some smurfs LARPing with my nephews
>I'm gargamel, they're my animals
>one of them falls off the slide
>lying on his side on the ground
>the face of a shell-shocked man
"So hey like what's your story man?" - the quote popped to my mind.

Is this book gonna haunt me like this forever? I should reread it someday.

Have you guys had any quotes appearing so floating-flashbulb-over-the-head-like?
>>
take your pills, man!
>>
>>9910428
desu I'd be more concerned that you said LARPing instead of playing.
>>
Are your nephews adults or something, you fucking pervert?
>>
>>9910508
Well, I just said that since it's a nice meme term, appropriate for this site.
>>9910514
No. We do watch Smurfs: The Lost Village five times a day though.
It's kind of an interesting movie. It has the cliche stuff about Smurfette, the stereotypical "mysterious female". SmurfWillow is pretty hot though. There's a scene where she and Papa Smurf flirt, but it's less than ten swconds long.
There's a lesbian society which is like a feminist wetdream (sisterhood), kinda interesting that they put that in.
I find it interesting that out of all the characters, they choose to identify with the animals (mostly Azrael). Azrael is a pretty minor character in the movie, so I'm quite surprised.
I asked one of them and his favorite smurfs were Smurfette and Hefty Smurf. Talk about typical.

I always thought it was a shame that brainy smurf gets portrayed negatively. This movie suffers from this dumb anti-intellectual ideology too. Brainy smurf amd Hefty Smurf are engaged in a kind of battle for Smurfette at one point in the movie, but at the end, it's implied that Hefty Smurf is closer to the heart of that blonde-blue monstrosity.
A friend of mine once said that this cartoon's anti-intellectualism stems from its communist ideological roots, but I think that may just be a load of McCarthyism. (Or is he right?)
>>
File: bacchus_smurfs_cat.jpg (36KB, 263x197px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus_smurfs_cat.jpg
36KB, 263x197px
The Smurfs is pretty /lit/ at times though. There's a part featuring Bacchus
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.