[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/VO2Ry4j79LU >he doesn't even watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 18

File: IMG_20170818_104818.jpg (79KB, 799x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170818_104818.jpg
79KB, 799x446px
https://youtu.be/VO2Ry4j79LU

>he doesn't even watch 90 minute long extemporaneous philosophical debates taking place in British parliament

What are you, a pleb?
>>
>>9908975
This is very cool. I wish we had a more developed debate culture in the US. Debate in American culture is relegated to courtroom dramas.
>>
>>9908975
Why can't Rees-Mogg be PM? I'd vote for him over May any day.
>>
>>9908975
Mogg's body language is so fucking dismissive. The guy just exudes class superiority
>>
more. more more more.
>>
>ethical intuitionism
>>
>>9908975
This is amazing. Thank you anon.
TFW youre not a high level politician having confy debates in the parlament
>>
I sure am glad the goverment is paying these people for this
>>
Bong here. It's so gay the way we are proud to waste taxpayer money on spectacles like this because we can flaunt it and act as if we are civilised and sophisticated to the outside world. Yet, otherwise rational people will think it is legitimate because they see one debate with JRM and Rory Stewart, as if this is representative of our country. Britain is a shithole full of chavs, pakis, drunks, and retards. Being proud of this filth, which has long fallen from grace, makes you a pleb, not people from other countries who refuse to LARP as some learned aristocrat which JRM does (he is thoroughly new-money upper-middle-class tryhard)
loves to visit with her OAP mates
>>
File: 1501856515143.jpg (125KB, 1202x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501856515143.jpg
125KB, 1202x900px
>>9909601
I find myself being proud of the Platonic form of Britain, but I find the modern UK to be pretty repulsive desu senpai.
>>
>>9909076
That's why he's admired. Nobody wants a shivering cuck as PM.
>>
I'm too busy reading Culture of Critique instead, stay bluepilled.
>>
>>9909806

Stop spamming this shit book you daft asshole or post a picture of yourself
>>
>>9909760
When was the UK not repulsive?
>>
>>9909822
Before 1968, and especially before 1914
>>
>>9909855
oh sweet 20th century child
>>
>>9909601
>>9909790
>>9909535
>>9909076
>>9909070
Bong's, do these kind of debates ever have any impact? Would one side ever actually concede, or change its actions after something like this? Here in the US something like this would never happen; we've been run by the Democrats (Neo-cons in the Republican party count as Democrats) for so long that every policy that matters is chosen by special interest groups and decided upon in smoke filled boardrooms months if not years in advance, such as Obamacare. And of course the Republicans tend to agree with each other without debate being necessary because they're a party of gut-reactions and "We're not the Democrats!".

Perhaps I'm just jaded, but it's almost cute I guess that the British government does this, like it's saying "hey guys, we're NOT completely detached from the British people!" which is just something that doesn't happen in the US because the vast majority of our legislators are detached from the American people and open about it.

I'm completely ignorant about the status of these two men so I don't know if this is a debate between two intellectuals who lead their parties or if it's just two literally-who morons debating so take that into account.
>>
>>9909822
t. Dugin
>>
>>9909907
Sometimes one side may be sufficiently embarrassed by a good argument that gets a ton of press attention the day after and u turn on something afterwards, but within the actual debate you stick to your guns even if you know you're wrong.
>>
>>9909499
There's some degree of truth to the idea. Human beings evolved as social animals with in-group social obligations
>>
>>9909031

We don't usually, this is just Real MP Hours.
>>
>>9909790
and yet nothing suggests people want Mogg as PM
>>
>>9909601

>Britain is a shithole full of chavs, pakis, drunks, and retards

Stopped reading there. That may be your everyday experience, but no, its not. Most people aren't chavs, not even 2% of people are Pakis (as if that's inherently bad), most people aren't drunks and most people aren't retards. Perhaps you should take a look at yourself before spewing your highly internalized hatred at everyone else.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkGpXM85qJE
>>
Ah, Rory Stewart and Jacob Rees-Mogg. They live in wealth and can be considered elite, now enjoying their careers are back bench MPs debating things they want to debate for all the world to choose should they want. That's life goals.
>>
File: nye.jpg (780KB, 1841x1227px) Image search: [Google]
nye.jpg
780KB, 1841x1227px
>>9909907
>I'm completely ignorant about the status of these two men so I don't know if this is a debate between two intellectuals who lead their parties or if it's just two literally-who morons debating so take that into account.

They are two fairly prominent MPs in the SAME party. They can both be considered intellectuals. Rory Stewart has had the more impressive career, in the British Army and later as a Governor in Iraq, and he's been in government, but JRM is also very intelligent and obviously someone who "started with the Greeks".

>Bong's, do these kind of debates ever have any impact? Would one side ever actually concede, or change its actions after something like this?
It depends how many MPs they persuade. This debate is a debate happening inside the Conservative party but because they lost their majority, the Conservative government is very sensitive to what its MPs think, because in order to pass any Acts of Parliament they need pretty much every single vote.

Tory MPs (and other MPs) will pay attention to this and if JRM and Rory Stewart change some minds of their colleagues, it certainly could affect policy.

The other kind of debate is between Government (currently the Tories) and the Opposition, and this is played out weekly in Prime Minister's Questions. These debates are much more aggressive with the PM and Leader of Opposition often just trying to destroy each others' arguments or resort to point scoring, or trying to get attention of the public by revealing some piece of information relevant to the debate.

So here's a famous example of a debate that had an impact. This is Tony Blair (before he was Prime Minister) laying into the PM John Major because of how he lacked authority in his own party. Blair was a great rhetorician.

https://youtu.be/AZUMEgHmCY8?t=185
>>
>>9910895
Forgot to say, start from 3 minutes in to go straight to the fireworks. First 3 minutes is not really necessary
>>
So basically an individual natural rights proponent versus someone who favours the absolute sovereignty of parliament over its people, given that such a parliament derives from the people?
>>
God Tier:

British Politics

Mid Tier:

Canadian Politics

Shit tier:

American BallDicks

Any questions?
>>
>>9911221
>given that such a parliament derives from the people?

In Britain it's Parliament that is sovereign. The fundamental principle is Parliamentary Sovereignty

As far as I know this is quite unusual among the Western democracies
>>
>>9909076
BASED
>>
File: 1502923936751.jpg (23KB, 361x361px) Image search: [Google]
1502923936751.jpg
23KB, 361x361px
>>9911254
But modern Britain is a horribly governed nation and has hate speech laws on the statute books.
>>
>>9911268
We get the politicians we deserve, unfortunately. Which means we are badly governed. But still we have the best political system in my opinion.
>>
>>9911268
oh the ideology is shit mostly but the discourse and bantz are top notch.
>>
>>9909031
Unfortunately, our politics are increasingly Americanized.
>>
>6 people on the benches
Lmao
>>
>>9911289
At least he got a meme out of it
>>
>>9910473
>Most people aren't chavs

This really, really depends on where you live.
>>
>>9908975
two old Etonions reliving their school days.

only yanks will be impressed
>>
>>9909076
lol Rory stewart is probably posher than he is. as Matthew paris said in his Times column British aristocracy don't have double barrelled surnames and Mogg is rather bog standard bourgeois who never grew out of a phase at eton. his whole persona is totally affected.
>>
>>9911444
Rees-Mogg is relatively new aristocracy, but I wonder where someone would get the idea from that the British aristocracy does not have double-barrelled surnames. The premier duke has a double-barrelled surname.
>>
>>9911427
It's an important thing to be discussing, though. It really amazes me how Britain went from the country of Magna Carta and the Bill of Rights to a quasi-security state
>>
File: 1495392800512.png (530KB, 937x700px) Image search: [Google]
1495392800512.png
530KB, 937x700px
>>9911562
wtf is a "security state"?
>>
>>9911562
Being secure sounds pretty comfy not gonna lie.
>>
>>9909760
This is true, but you must understand that the UK was never good. Excepting 1649–1660, of course.
>>
>>9911254
Tbh I do enjoy watching Q&A period in parliament. I love how rowdy they can get. Unfortunately we don't have too many intellectuals so you just have Trudeau repeating the usual things and the conservatives unable to maneuver effectively to get him to actually say something.

never have I seen anything like what OP posted...which is quite good so far. Mogg seems like a certified shitposter
>>
>>9911325

It does, but almost no-one is a chav. Britain is bigger than satellite council estates.
>>
>>9911444
>>9911560
Both Mogg and Stewart are pretty well set establishment: Stewart's father was the 2nd highest ranking member of MI6 and Mogg's father was established editor of the Times for donkey's years. Whether that makes them U is different; neither's heritage is sufficiently U to qualify as aristo. though both are leaving a U legacy for their families.
>>
>>9911640
I think he either means surveillance state or nanny state
>>
>>9910473
If you go to any major city London, Manchester, Birmingham, it is wall to wall either Pakis or Africans. Now, it is true the country is much more than the cities, but the cities are far more densely populated, and it is also true the rural villages have been on the decline since the 1930s, and they have no influence in British culture. The post you are responding to is hot on the money.

British people, especially young British people, watch a lot American TV and listen to American pop culture and hold American political views. But oh my, we drink cups of tea and aren't we so British? Britain doesn't exist as it is imagined to exist, and likely it never did. The Aristocracy which ran the show--exploiting the British underclass--are gone and dead replaced by commercial and banking elite molded in the style of American corporatism.

The Masonic project of Globalization is nearing completion, and Britain has been heaped on the fire as fuel.

>I'm afraid of Americans
>I'm afraid of the world
>I'm afraid I can't help it
-a pretty good British fella.
>>
>>9912139

>If you go to any major city London, Manchester, Birmingham, it is wall to wall either Pakis or Africans

Well I live in Manchester and that's not my experience. I grew up in Wythenshaw, which is a shithole full of chavs, but there's no paki or African to be seen. And its not even a shithole full of chavs, most people are perfectly normal, its just the chavs stand out. The average British person is between 30-40, has a job and owns their own home. It might be your experience but its not most peoples.

>The Masonic project of Globalization

Oh fuck off. Its just bollocks. Globalization is real enough, but it mostly refers to transnational corporations and the media. TESCO doesn't give a fuck about what you think or do, they just want to sell shit for the most profit.
>>
>>9912139
>>9910473
>>9909601
Since we're all shitting on Britain I'd like to join in too.

A few months ago I went to London and it was probably the most miserable place I've ever been. Perhaps its because I'm from the sunkissed coasts of Australia, but everyone seemed down-right depressed. People walking the streets seem to mope about despondently, meandering between their work and their miserable houses. Its dark, cold and it never stops drizzling. Even the rain seems unenthused; it never bothered to pour or storm, always drizzling.

And since we're on the topic of ethnicity, everyone in London seems to be mixed race or non-white. I did a tour of parliament house and saw 4 or 5 school groups, literally 90% of the children were non-white.
>>
>>9912162
I am from Manchester also and I will fucking kick your kick in you come at me with an attitude like that ever again, my man.

Manchester is probably one of the most diverse cities in Europe. You have areas like Wythenshaw where there's a lot of white working class--I don't believe people there own their own home, to be honest--but over the past 10 years I have personally witnessed the slow, steady increase of Asians and Africans everywhere I fucking go. The City Centre is filled with them also. Manchester's white population are the descendants of Irish immigrants and students. To deny the unbelievable number of Africans and Asians--I can only imagine you don't leave your bedroom very often.

If you don't think this is a coordinated effort either, you're an even bigger moron. Not coordinated directly, but it's in the interests of corporations to create irreligious, tolerant, multi-ethnic genderless societies in which identity is based upon the products you buy, not nationality or religion. Do I think Tesco care about me personally? No, Tesco doesn't care about me, and that's part of the point--it's alien, unknown, distant, with no local connection, which is exactly what society is becoming--atomized. Stop assuming you know and stop actually thinking, you little dickhead.
>>
>>9912234
>kick your kick in
>Manchester's white population are the descendants of Irish immigrants and students
Wew. That's what happens when you discuss the modern world on a underage girl sexualization board at 3.33 (very occult numerology, desu).
>>
>>9912232
I'm British (from Manchester in fact, like the other two guys arguing on here) and I for one am fucking miserable, as is everyone else I know. I think that's a very working class big city thing though.

Anyway, we're all missing the true pinnacle of Jacob Rees-Mogg related material.

https://youtu.be/jc4VxIWXX4w
>>
>>9911922
Yeah I just meant that at least the Canadian parliament was civil but I agree its boring as fuck. American politics is always just philibusters or soapbox rants and politicians at eachother's throats. Whenever something entertaining does happen its never intentional, just someone being an idiot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0a_60PMR8
>>
>>9910895
If nothing else the dramaticas are good for campaigning.

also so strange to see Tony so full of life.
>>
>>9912343
>>9911922
>>9911254
>Canadian Parliament

please, no....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDNw_vbm_7U
>>
>>9912629
haha lol. I guess its actually pretty bad. I'm Canadian so I don't really pay attention to Canadian politics
>>
>>9912232
I went there a few years ago and spoke to a gay Polish barista at Starbucks. He asked me if I liked London, I said "yeah", and then he said, "really?" Also half of my conversations there were with homeless people.
>>
>>9912320
*record scratch, freeze frame* "You're probably wondering how the bloody hell I ended up here in this situation"
>>
>>9912629
Scheer is fun to watch. He's a smart guy, a good speaker and pretty funny. Kinda glad he got the leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pOp99HBUBw
>>
>>9912681
Damn there's just something so comfy about seeing politicians get along accross party lines.
>>
>>9912629
Old Leftist Green Party member is the one wearing a cross and getting all upset about the use of the word fart by a younger conservative woman. Can't make this fart (shit) up. I want to know what that man came back with after taking fart under advisement.
>>
>>9912681
So what was the idea? Just pick another young guy who can try to go toe to toe with Trudeau on image? I would have honestly preferred Mad Max for a number of reasons.
>>
>>9912719
How the fuck is he attractive? He was chosen for the bantz obviously. Trudeau has no bantz and is literally autistic
>>
>>9912719
Scheer is a much more balanced choice for leadership, and the election pretty effectively showed that when you consider whos votes went to who after their elimination.

Mad Max is an ideologue. While Canada could use a strong dose of libertarian ideology I think his platform was too strong to be palatable to the average Canadian. His English wasn't great and he wasn't as popular in Quebec as many wished to believe.

Here is another MP I like to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqa7DeN0ciw
>>
>>9912743
>Like to watch
But boy do I hate hearing her speak.

He just seems like a less inspiring Harper. How is Scheer's French? I just think doing better than nothing in French speaking Canada was a perk instead of trying to just start with scrapping for all of English Canada.
>>
>>9911254
I used to watch Question Time when Brexit and Ukip were on the rise, but now a lot of the luster is gone. Its the same kind of people whine about the same shit over and over. "Muh Banker bonuses", "Muh NHS", "Muh benefits". Is there a British politics show like question time that doesn't spend half of the running time listening to whining plebs?
>>
>>9908975
More!
>>
File: angery.jpg (146KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
146KB, 1200x675px
>>9908975
>he doesn't even watch 90 minute long extemporaneous philosophical debates taking place in British parliament

Yes I fucking do cunt!
>>
File: 1502990477709.jpg (264KB, 2047x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1502990477709.jpg
264KB, 2047x1124px
>>9909760
>>9909822
>>9911822
We're getting better very slowly
>>
File: british-empire-1886.jpg (323KB, 1051x794px) Image search: [Google]
british-empire-1886.jpg
323KB, 1051x794px
>>9913210
The world was better when Britain was a major power. God knows America as the global hegemon hasn't been all that great.
>>
File: filth.png (182KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
filth.png
182KB, 480x364px
>>9909076
>filth
>>
File: 1481816311478.png (691KB, 661x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481816311478.png
691KB, 661x640px
>>9912232
>And since we're on the topic of ethnicity, everyone in London seems to be mixed race or non-white. I did a tour of parliament house and saw 4 or 5 school groups, literally 90% of the children were non-white.

English people were around 35% of London in the 2011 census, by now they'll be under 30%

White genocide is not a meme.
>>
File: image_4.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>9913261
How depressing
>>
>>9911822
redpilled af. Calvinist superstate.
>>
>>9908975
>default anglopleb
>>
>>9911254
God Tier: Middle Eastern politics
Mid Tier: Western politics
Low Tier: African politics
Shit Tier: East Asian politics
>>
>>9913261
Most non-English people in London are other Europeans. The foreign mothers of 3 in 4 babies born in parts of the UK also come mostly from European countries. Unfortunately, white genocide is just a meme.
>>
>>9913453
It's not white genocide, it's white decline. The notion that a demographic replacement is occurring isn't a politicizes interpretation of demographic statistics, it's a fact. White Europeans are having children below replacement levels.
>>
>>9913261
>A Global City has a diverse population
What a surprise.
>>
>>9913483
>Global City

London isn't an airport. It's the capital of the UK.
>>
>>9909601
okay, i used to work at the cabinet office and you people saying it is spectacle and getting your knickers in a twist are just as ignorant as the chavvy people you hate so much.

our constitution demands we hold the government accountable by discussing every issue that is to become a bill, or is in the works to become a bill, and doing it in public. any mp has the right to ask questions to the government about anything that may become legislation. many mps devote their lives to learning about and debating certain issues that are important to them, some of these issues are more contentious than others and draw more mps. the mps are also briefed with research from experts in whatever field they are discussing, they arent just there to practice rhetoric.

this is literally what the house of commons is for you ignoramus.
>>
>>9913225
>The world was better when Britain was a major power
The world had never been worse, excepting antiquity.
>>
>>9913261
I'm sorry, I just can't see the downside. Delicious chocolate everywhere you look -- without having to go to some foreign country? Please, explain yourself.
>>
>>9913485
It's a financial capital of the global economy, don't bemoan the result of neoliberalism if you can't accept the necessities of the free market. Brits have created this monster for themselves
>>
>>9913579
Brits are doing very well off the back of this monster, which was the intention all along.

Well, upper middle class Brits.

Of course,
>spooks
>>
>be a black son of immigrants
>Be able to see life in London and life in rural Africa
>Realise that money and busy environments actually make people depressed and miserable as opposed to the simple life
>>
>>9913595
Financially sure, but man is not simply an economic creature
>>
>>9913619
Globalisation has no effect on anything important that capitalism hasn't already got its grubby claws on.
>>
>>9912714
May's an odd one. Thinks wi-fi causes cancer, and is an autist when it comes to Westminster parliamentary democracy.
Despite being an environmentalist, she's also a lawyer who belives this is an excellent system of government.

I'd love to see her as speaker so MPs are treated to diatribes on decorum, extensive quotes from books on parliamentary procedure, and (hopefully) throwing out hecklers

>>9912681
Scheer brings the bants (which are sorely lacking in comparison to Britain), and it's fun to see a party leader openly mock Trudeau without being cringy

This current government is such a joke. During Question Period, it's safer to expect questions to go unanswered, and to hear recycled campaign slogans from Justin and the schoolgirls he put in cabinet as an example of young female leadership

even the left is tired of this shit, and the fact the Liberals have not followed through with their more 'progressive' platform (i.e. abandoning if not mocking the idea of electoral reform)

>>9913465
This. 'Genocide' implies murder - it's like when the left twists the meanings of feminism (to all-out egalitarianism) and racism (oh you can't be racist unless you have power/privilege?) to push their narrative
>>
Such fantastic arguments in such eloquence, is this what politicians look like?
>>
>>9913596
Simple life is fine as long as there isn't a large amount of uncertainty, like lack of availability of food/clean water/permanent community
>>
>>9914713
No, this is what conservatives look like.
>>
>>9914531
>During Question Period, it's safer to expect questions to go unanswered, and to hear recycled campaign slogans from Justin

It's like they don't even try to pretend that they are only there for ceremony now. Nothing gets answered, and you only learn things based of what they refuse to answer. It's so blatant I can't imagine any Canadian being anything but disgusted by it if they actually watched
>>
Disraeli was savage.
>>
>>9912139
I'm British and I can confirm that this is 100% accurate.
>>
>>9908975
ITT: anlgoplebs discussing anglopleb politicians not knowing how to react to morally superior EU legislation
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>9915188
>EU
>Morally superior
Lol
>>
>>9915460
Enjoy your regression into an isolation island state (without production and with a "financial capital" cut off from the world) at the whim of your international masters.
>>
File: plato-9442588-1-402.jpg (279KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
plato-9442588-1-402.jpg
279KB, 1200x1200px
you all make me sick
>>
>>9912994
This Week is the GOAT politics show
>>
>>9908975
Is this where all your tax goes? To poncy politicians and parasitical monarchs?
>>
>>9913502
I've worked in government jobs too, you stupid little shit, and I am well aware of the supposed functions of government and how it's all so fine and dandy in theory. It still is a spectacle, and it is embarrassing that we all buy into this little game and feel proud of our 'team' and 'our guys' kicking the crap out of those other idiots(!!!) and post all the banter and wit on the internet because aren't we so sophisticated! Most MPs are idiots and are an extreme net drain on our society, they contribute no good whatsoever, only there to play as actors in our little theatre of politics. Politicians know so little and can do so little compared to your idea of what their talent and potential is. If you knew anything about any of the common debating topics you would realise that all this apparent expert advice and research is usually incorrect anyway. You act as if these people's political differences and their opinions comes from some actual soul-searching, learning and experience, as if they grew into their views and, through debate and reasoning, we can extol truth and advance the national consciousness...this is just utopian nonsense.
>>
>>9915505
>import literally millions of Africans young males
>majority of them illiterate in their *own* language
>into a highly specialised and largely technical economy
>only 1 in 10 have gotten a job after 3 years
>don't do anything to stem the flow
>actively encourage it

This is literal suicide
>>
File: 1492962190418.jpg (10KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1492962190418.jpg
10KB, 250x248px
>>9913210
>ski jump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>9915706

I think we can safely write off most of western Europe at this point.
>>
File: Capture.png (375KB, 544x520px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
375KB, 544x520px
>>9911444
>reading Matthew Parris
>>
>>9911254
You forgot:

Ascended Tier:

South African Politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.