[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know where else to ask this. I visit 4chan just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sylviaplath.jpg (12KB, 493x377px) Image search: [Google]
sylviaplath.jpg
12KB, 493x377px
I don't know where else to ask this. I visit 4chan just because of /lit/. All other boards are complete useless underage mongoloids. There are /pol/ crossposters on /lit/, but you can just ignore them. I asked /g/ and only got useless obscenity.

So here's the question: How can I get reply notifications when I post on 4chan. That accompasses replies to a started thread and replies to a reply,

Some third party script or anything. Provide detailed instructions, or at least a link to detailed instructions.
>>
try killing yourself. in heaven, notifications to your shitty, uneducated opinions that you've contrived into a useless internet post on an anonymous ethiopian tire refitting forum are delivered right to your inbox. faggot.
>>
There's that generic crossposter. Every other will be ignored by me from now on so good luck.
>>
If you tick [[_] Auto] on the bottom left, the thread will be auto-refreshed and if you get a (You), there’ll be a read exclamation mark on the tab symbol. Is that not sufficient?
>>
File: 1499313742131.jpg (128KB, 1024x660px) Image search: [Google]
1499313742131.jpg
128KB, 1024x660px
>>9908809
>bawwwwww those /pol/ ruffians and /g/ shut-ins make for my 4chan experience to make such an unpleasant stay!
>How ever can I discuss my favorite books without having to put up with such barbarians?
>How can I get reply notifications on a Bhutanese sandal enthusiast forum?

unironically KILL yourself,
you are not cut out for 4chan or probably any degree of adversity or necessity of the use of wit in real life. Asking for reply notifications just shows how much of an utter newfag you are. 4chan has ALWAYS had the underlying character than /pol/ is now the heart of, basically because it has the oldest of oldfags from the old /b/ era. The only people who bitch about /pol/ are the ones who come to 4chan for the interest boards and are too weirded out by /pol/ culture. Once they get curious they'll open a thread or two and then they're hooked forever, dealing with pissants like yourself on the other boards.
Begone from my ocean of piss.
>>
>>9908834
Bullshit. The most batshit insane poltards are newfags from Stormfront.
>>
>>9908866
You don't even know how to use the extension.
Stop pretending you're not the newbie.
How the fuck can you be so unintelligent?
You truly deserve alk the mockery you get.
>>
>>9908809
you leave the tab open, you click the auto update box, if someone replies to the thread the clover will get a white dot in the centre, and if someone replies to (you) then it will light up red.

there's more to it than this but you just killed a book thread for this lurk moar newfag thread, so killing yourself since you asked us a question you could have spammed /b/ or /qa/ for is really the next step after those three.
>>
Bird bird bird bird is the word
>>
>>9908809
4chan-x enable desktop notifications
>>
>>9908866
>batshit insane
you really encourage them by saying this shit

what sucks about /pol/tards is how fucking boring they make everything by bringing up the jewish conspiracy in EVERY. SINGLE. THREAD.

I also hate people on here who talk about "prose" over everything when they couldn't even tell you what makes prose good. They are boring retards with a single, blunt-force argument technique that they throw at you to watch you wrestle with it while the entertain themselves with (You)s.

It's so bad it makes me miss when everyone was calling each other plebs. Those were the fucking days, man. At least then the conversation went somewhere (towards obscure, difficult works).
>>
>>9908809
>All other boards are complete useless underage mongoloids
Wrong. This board is the worst and you're a part of the disease.
/a/ is the single best board, and every other board is just a containment board so that you tards don't smear feces everywhere.
>>9908834
/pol/ is exclusively newfaggot trash. /b/ is and always has been newfaggot trash. That's how the board works, it began as newfag trash and attracts more and more because they flock together like foreign exchange students. When /a/ and /b/ separated, /b/ became the first containment board for /a/, attracting all the newfag trash that came.
>>
>>9909012
/a/, /lit/, /ic/, /vp and /m/ are all pretty good in my experience, although /a/ generally has the most altrustic people willing to discuss series and the least offtopic trash and the mods most willing to clean up the shitfests. /lit/ is filled with too much /pol/shit and the native boarders and constructive posters are very few in number.
>>
>>9909020
/ic/ is fucking awful, last I saw it was just a bunch of gaymers doing concept art. It's on-topic but it's still awful.
>rate my picture of a robot girl with big titties
>READ MOAR LOOMIS
>rate my literal shit on a canvas
>RED LINES
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.