[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this girl i work with told me she was looking for self help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Laci-Feature-2-612x300.png (452KB, 612x300px) Image search: [Google]
Laci-Feature-2-612x300.png
452KB, 612x300px
so this girl i work with told me she was looking for self help books because she needed motivation to achieve something and make something of herself so i told her they were shit and to read stirner and Nietzsche instead. today she told me she started the ego and its own. did I did a good thing?
>>
>>9907547

There this girl at my work who sort of looks like that but she always looks so downcast and sad now, its actually pretty heartbreaking because she is actually fairly attractive

pshh what am I saying, I live for this shit
>>
>>9907547
>the ego and its own
>using the Tucker translation

The correct title is The Unique and Its Property
>>
>>9907547
its pretty kek that /lit/ fell for the stirner meme desu
>>
>>9907547
Well, you organized becoming her property so there probably isn't a you.
>>
File: 1502067768740.jpg (20KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
1502067768740.jpg
20KB, 333x499px
>>9907547
>>
>>9907580
Wait, wait, wait...
So " The Unique and Its Property " is the Ego and It's Own with a different title?
If so, dear lord, I am so happy
>>
>>9907547
You're her property now, bitch boy. She'll discard you like old shoes she will.
>>
>>9909063
>So " The Unique and Its Property " is the Ego and It's Own with a different title?

More than that, it's an entirely new translation.
>>
>>9907736
>pretty kek
>>
>>9907547
desu reading stirner won't help if you weren't already kind of like that.
>>
>>9910226
I would agree with this, I feel like the only reason why I thoroughly understand and find Stirner agreeable was because the central idea was one that I came to myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.