[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I'm trying to optimize my academic output (my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I need help. I'm trying to optimize my academic output (my GPA) while minimizing my input in school. I just need a brilliant system of organization that allows me to do so. Any ideas?
>>
>get up early
>do all readings twice, take notes
>start papers the day you are given the prompt, work steadily
>study for a a few days before each exam
Literally all you have to do
>>
>>9905298
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/

You have to build a foundation of sloth. Easy teachers for a semester with all As is great, especially if you are building up your gpa with a liberal arts degree as you go pre-med or something
>>
>>9905303
>>9905304
I should have included the fact that I have ADD and was put into 7 AP classes because my parents made me. Any help on that note? Otherwise, thank you.
>>
>>9905314
>ADD
forget that crutch and have some self control. Read Marcus Aurelius or something.
>>
>>9905315
Actually, I was reading Meditations this summer. Fucking brilliant. I've been very interested in Stoic philosophy lately.
>>
>>9905314
>AP classes
You're in an American high school in 2017, a joke I am laughing at. AP is not rigorous and you can get by on sheer prolixity. No joke, I never studied for APs and I never got lower than a 4. Granted I only took stuff I was already good at, but you will be fine. Also enjoy your ban
>>
File: 1295126206769.jpg (12KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1295126206769.jpg
12KB, 231x231px
>>9905326
>mfw 4 on APUSH and 3 on AP Gov doing minimal readings and just paying attention in the classroom
>mfw no credit for AP Gov but I got my history degree anyway
>>
>minimizing my input
What?
>>
>>9905349
Minimal work.
>>9905347
Yeah, I got a 4 on AP U.S. History as well, but I had to study my ass off. I really wanted a history degree last year, but I decided it wasn't in the stars for me. What are you up to these days as far as your occupation is concerned?
>>
>>9905298
I need help. I'm trying to get something for nothing. Any ideas?
>>
>>9905326
Bragging about getting 4s when 4s aren't worth jack shit.

No college credits, nothing.
>>
>>9905380
>No college credits
I got a 3 in history and a 4 in lit, and got full course credit hours at state uni.

the 3 was because the test was obsessed with gilded era us politics and tammany hall scandals, which is worst american history.
>>
>>9905387
At a pleb uni they are worth something, I forgot.

I went to a good private high school in NY and ended up at UPenn for finance, my only course that I slacked (my meme French AP course) and didnt get a 5, I didn't get credits.
>>
>>9905392
French AP seems to be the one you want a 5 in, since retaking a 100 level language course seems to be a special hell.
>>
>>9905360
>I want a high GPA without any effort
You're probably gay or female.
>>
>>9905380
My point is actually the opposite, that no one should brag about high AP scores because it's an absolute joke (just like college)
>>
>>9905398
No effort? You misunderstand me. I want a system that is so efficient that I don't need to do very much for it to work for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.