[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the last or final catharsis that will allows you to begin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 38238248.jpg (124KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
38238248.jpg
124KB, 1080x1080px
Whats the last or final catharsis that will allows you to begin the game of life?
The last truth that once you achieve you'll be finally ready to take on life and all that it holds?

It does exist right?
>>
Pool's Closed
>>
You too will die.
>>
Just press the "iterate" button and the cellular automata will do their thing. No need to get anxious about it.
>>
>>9904896
Nope I don't feel anymore ready after this.
>>9904903
Serious answers please. Once we get the answer we will never have to worry or stressed again unless we want to be.
>>
>>9904874
>the game
That was very clever, anon.
>>
A path is just a path, a name is just a name
What is, is, without sense or differentiation
And only divides itself into things when we give names

Forget the names of things and you sense fit and flow
Use their names and you see uniqueness, significance
Each perspective is as true as the other

How can something be both fragmentary and complete?
There's a mystery here calling for a deeper perception
A perception from which all spirituality springs
>>
>>9905153
Fuck, i had a nice streak going
>>
all is one, and this one is in all.
>>
>>9904874
A confrontation with your idea of hell.

For me it was cleaning dishes for minimum wage in a place where I was the only native English speaker.

Sometimes you have to be low to look up.
>>
>>9904874
Unironically God
>>
File: Life Calendar.png (68KB, 1550x1950px) Image search: [Google]
Life Calendar.png
68KB, 1550x1950px
>>9904874 (OP)

It ends.
>>
>>9905411
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>9904874
>Whats the last or final catharsis that will allows you to begin the game of life?
Shit people really believe this stuff
>you'll be finally ready to take on life and all that it holds?
What have you been doing until now? You think you were spending some time in your little playground? You are a living form of life, and whatever you're doing (earning lots of money or spending your whole day masturbating) that is a part of life. You are living right now, and you don't need to be ready for anything
>>
>>9905438
damn.. is this it?
>>
>>9905443
Yes, it is it. It's that whatever you're doing, it's beautiful
>>
>>9905451
y-you too
>>
The answer is different for everyone, yet it always lies within
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.