[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'Happiness' can never be achieved by every human. Therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: safe_image.php_.jpg (71KB, 720x1189px) Image search: [Google]
safe_image.php_.jpg
71KB, 720x1189px
'Happiness' can never be achieved by every human. Therefore it is reasonable to only to try and maintain your own 'happiness'.

Am I right?
>>
>>9900968
why the fuck should i care about people even if happiness was possible for everyone
lol
>>
>>9900968
Why the picture of Rudolf Steiner?
>>
>>9900978
I was suppost to upload a pic of Stirner, but I clicked the wrong one
>>
>>9900978
Dot listen to
>>9900988
Im the OP.

I went on google images and uploaded what i found. He looked reasonable for the thread; soft smile. I thought "why not?"
>>
>>9901319
Stop pretending to be OP
>>
Happiness is one of those things that you get by giving.
Making others happy is one of the easiest ways to make yourself happy. So I disagree with you.
>>
>>9900988
>>9901319
>>9901346
FFS
I'm OP and this was not the reason I made this thread. Can we stop arguing about this drivel and go back to the topic?
God I'm such a faggot. How can I delete my shitty thread guys?
>>
There's no reason it should be pass/fail. If you could make 100 people 'happy' but be 'unhappy' in concequence, wouldn't it be morally right to do so?
>>
STIRNERSTEINER THREADS , THE LATEST HOT MEME ?
>>
>>9901406
>wouldn't it be morally right to do so?
Only if "happiness" is an inherently valuable state of being that can be defined in concrete terms (it's not).
>>
>>9900968
If every person were to contribute, in whatever small or large ways possible for them, to improve the lives and happiness of the people in their lives, the average level of happiness, or, at least, general comfort and ease-of-living, would increase significantly for everyone.

It is reasonable sure, but it is not unreasonable to do what little, or much, you can to improve the world around you either.

What is unreasonable is to attempt to maintain your happiness at the expense of others. This promotes a dissonant social rhythm which, embraced by everyone, would render every life chaos, and all society unstable.
>>
>>9901377
Jesus, I make this thread come back and everyone is pretending to be OP. Steiner was next to Stirner in my folder. Simple mistake can we get back on topic.
>>
>>9904503
This is silly, stop pretending to be OP. I'm OP! I was anally fucking myself with the mouse and it uploaded that picture by chance. I actually wanted to post Nietzsche!
>>
>>9900968
Yes Jeremy Irons, that is correct
>>
>>9904686
Bullshit I'M the OP and I asked my wife's kid to post the picture and after an hour he accidentally chose Steiner, I meant to post Ayn Rand.
>>
>>9901319
>>9904503
Explain yourself you utter faggot.
>>
>>9905094
>
>>9904686
>>9904503
>>9901377
>>9901346
>>9901319
>>9900978
Wow, I came back because I didn't check this thread for a while and I find this really funny. Anyway, I'm the actual OP and didn't post in this thread except to make it. I chose that picture because I think Steiner is cute ;)
>>
>>9900968
That seems pretty obvious. I mean, some pricks can never be happy, they're perpetually miserable, even if they gain love and adoration from others along with riches and glory, they are never content. So why should this affect anyone else? I have found happiness in learning, in writing, in drinking, and in cooking. As for other people, I don't give a damn. Good luck, that is all. The idea that EVERYONE must be happy at all costs, it sounds like Commie talk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.