[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>woke up on 1st of January this year >was sick of my social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2sRDnKNA.jpg (24KB, 512x512px)
2sRDnKNA.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>woke up on 1st of January this year
>was sick of my social life and milieu
>told myself I would talk to everyone in real life as if they have the following education as a minimum: high school knowledge, 4 semesters of physics, 5 of maths (including real analysis), 2 semesters each of chemistry and biology basic German and French skills, basic computer science, programming, Linux knowledge; and talking as if they've read and are intimately familiar with the entire works of Shakespeare, Tolstoy, Dostoevsky, all major religious books, and at least 25 classic works and 30 philosophers (more flexible on the philosophy)
>i.e. what any reasonably educated 22 year old should know as a minimum, with exceptions for those serving in the military or other worthwhile adventures
>refused to acknowledge anyone's unfamiliarity with these basic topics (knew I was coming across as autistic)
>lost 90 % of my friends within 2 months
>slowly finding new ones and they're the best I've ever had
>women, unlike the men, like me more due to my haughty attitude

Never give up guys.
>>
>>9900894
>woke up on 1st of January this year
first mistake
>>
>>9900894
Do you realize that Tolstoy, Dostoevsky and Shakespeare do not fit your standards?
>>
>>9900894
Your green text pasta needs work.
>>
>>9900894
I don't think I know a single person, IRL or web acquaintance, that fits every single one of those standards
>>
>>9901018
Minimum knowledge? nigga pls
>>
File: 1493654652339.jpg (25KB, 463x325px) Image search: [Google]
1493654652339.jpg
25KB, 463x325px
>>9900894
>>
What is your favorite passage or line from Shakespeare, and why?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.