[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if Nietzsche were alive today would he be as influential? what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: S7GofFfO.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
S7GofFfO.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
if Nietzsche were alive today would he be as influential? what would he write about?
>>
>>9898320
He would talk about how teens become atheists too rebel against their peers, then later when they realize everyone else did that they become Christian to say that they are beyond the childish games. Still this is just a more aware rebellion. true rebellion is a lie in this age as it always becomes rebellion against rebellion itself.

Then he would talk about consumerism and how happiness is being exploited for profit. We need to reestablish our value system with happiness at a lower rung. Lest we become slaves to our desire and that is the true source of evil; the desire for good.

Also traps are gay.
>>
>>9898320
>The Jewish plot to breed out whiteness
>women inferiority
>casual sex and degeneracy
>how stupid atheists are
>how capitalism is great
>how stupid leftists are
>how dumb postmodernism is
>the need for racial segregation
>>
>>9898354
I did the math and research. According to Wikipedia, the average length of a penis varies from 5.1 to 5.9 inches. I went for a safe 5.5 inches for an average. The average radius from the core center of the penis to the skin on the outside is .75 inches. From this we can roughly find the volume with pi timed radius squared times height. This comes around as the average penis being around 9.72 cubic inches. Next I found the volume of the average human adult male. I had to first find the weight, which according to Alex Schlessingerman's "The Physics Factbook" is 70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14 kg. I then found the volume by dividing this number by the average density of a human, according to Wikipedia, 985 kg per meter cubed. The volume of the adult male was then found to be .0072516316 cubic meters. Utilizing the volume of the average penis I found earlier, 9.72 in cubed, I get .0001592828 meters cubed. This means the penis is 2.19% of an adult male's volume.Assuming a lack of testosterone or female hormones makes the person a female, balls ignored for ease, fucking a trap is only 2.19% homosexual.
>>
>>9898354
But the dick only makes it better.
>>
>>9898320
he'd be on welfare/disability and he'd be the king of frogtwitter
>>
>>9898674
Better in only one degenerative way
>>9898484
But anon traps are all male. They just seem female.
>>
>>9898358
No.
>>
>>9898484
>70kg or 154 pounds. Weight is found by multiplying an object mass by the force of gravity, 9.81 meters per second. After taking gravity out of the equation, the average mass of an adult human male is 7.14

That's fucking wrong though you idiot. Kg is a unit of mass already. The SI unit of force (weight) is the Newton which is a kg • m/s^2. Why the fuck would you make a conversion that doesn't change the units that doesn't make any god damn sense.
>>
>>9898320
Nietzsche would be nothing without Wagner. If he lived in this age, he would have left his job in Classics out of boredom and just write lengthy diatribes against whatever he didn't like that day.
>>
If NEETzsche were alive today he'd be Maddox.
>>
>>9898358
>Implying he wouldn't go full Islamist
>>
>>9898358
no.
>>
>>9898320
He would definitely be a legendary shitposter
>>
File: 1499739362719y.jpg (36KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499739362719y.jpg
36KB, 420x420px
>>9898358
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.