[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading Freud. >MFW you realise leftists and the alt-right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1jbbji0.jpg (140KB, 740x555px) Image search: [Google]
1jbbji0.jpg
140KB, 740x555px
>Reading Freud.
>MFW you realise leftists and the alt-right white supremacists are all just displaying symptoms of hysteria and neurasthenia brought about by sexual frustration.
>MFW you realise that radical feminists and leftist women succumb to degeneracy because they aren't getting fucked or reproducing.
>MFW you realise that its politically incorrect to accept this as truth because its embarrassing to admit; and denial of this explanation for their behaviour is a catch-22.

Psychoanalysis (Freudian) is literally the greatest shit I have ever read.
>>
>mfw left and right are just synonyms of dogshit and I literally don't give a fuck about political bullshit
>>
>>9894350
>I'm a centrist.
>>
>>9894351
>I'm a human being
>>
>>9894347
Are you saying that the excuse of a sexual emergency is now legitimized?
>>
>>9894347
Nah, dude. You're just reading the scribblings of a perverted jewish guy.
>>
*cums on your face*
>>
>>9894360
/thread
>>
>tfw psychoanalysis is pseudoscience, but has so many cool concepts and explanations that you can't find anywhere else
>>
>>9894351

>I discuss literature on a literature board

Also OP you're wrong. Been celibate a few years. I don't mind it. Hell man, now I can focus. Reign in that desire and you've demonstrated considerable mastery over your own psyche. Freud may have some points, but as it all relates to sexuality, I think not. There are people in this world genuinely interested in other things so much that they can cast aside that petty impulse.

For example, you think operatives are out there in deep cover getting their dicks wet every day for funsies?

Perspective.
>>
>>9894347
Even if there was true, there's nothing anyone could do about it. Individual agency and widespread sexual fulfillment are incompatible.
>>
File: lewisesageman.png (276KB, 629x640px) Image search: [Google]
lewisesageman.png
276KB, 629x640px
>>9894375
>There are people in this world genuinely interested in other things so much that they can cast aside that petty impulse.
No they aren't. They're latching onto whatever hot-button issue or 'movement' exists at the time as a means to give some sort of purpose to their meaningless lives.
>>
>>9894347
Spiritual abstinence is something every western dissenter should practice.
>>
>>9894402
Okay it's fine, but go post that fucking meme elsewhere
>>
>>9894402

I don't think we're talking about the same kind of people. In fact, I'm sure of it. You sound like you've never seen a man determined before. Willing to walk through that hellfire for a reason of his own. Too bad.
>>
>>9894448
That doesn't explain shit. You must psychoanalyse them to understand their true motives; why are they driven by some particular cause, or why they want to identify with a particular group is different from simply saying that it is out of genuine interest. You have a genuine interest for something, but 'why do you' and what made you come to such a decision is the topic for understanding. Everything we do; our tastes, the groups we identify with and so on are driven by unconscious desires and impulses.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.