[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here? Do you believe that Nabokov was unaware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: md4386049680.jpg (28KB, 300x494px) Image search: [Google]
md4386049680.jpg
28KB, 300x494px
Who was in the wrong here? Do you believe that Nabokov was unaware of Kafka before the novel's publication? Cincinnatus C. is definitely more sexually inert than the majority of Kafka's protagonists. Also, my interpretation of the ending is that Cincinnatus was beheaded and the last page or so is a description of the "shadow Cincinnatus" that pops up throughout the novel. Lastly, can anyone tell me the significance of the spider? I'm having a little trouble interpreting it.
>>
>>9892516
Been some time since I've read this but do know that VN was aware of Kafka when he wrote it. It's in either Field or Boyd. He even has an encounter with Kafka (or thinks he does) on the Berlin metro in the early-mid 20's and tells others in his excitement. I remember this because it put me in mind of Henry James' one face-to-face encounter with Dickens at a party. Neither spoke.
>>
>>9892516
Kafka fucked a beheaded Nabokov in his excitement over the sexual insertion of a significant spider in the mind of Henry James.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.