[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your original characters comes to life complete with whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1486171264493.png (638KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486171264493.png
638KB, 1280x720px
Your original characters comes to life complete with whatever powerset and background you gave them and know that you exist. How fucked are you?
>>
>>9889938
I'll be alright. The most athletic one is a woman, a mature tennis player. The rest are just photographers and chefs, maybe a bum.
>>
My character is 1000000000000000000 years old but he looks 15 and he has white hair and he's half demon so he can't die and he can kill anything just by thinking about it and nothing can hurt him and when he's mad he'll cast Sukiyuki Ching Chang Spirit Beam at you and then the galaxy blows up but he's still alive because he wields the Sword of Fushu Mushu that can cut through 20 tanks with one slice and also he is my dad and I'm a demon too. I think I should be okay desu.
>>
>>9889960
Turns out she was DFW's long lost sister!
>>
File: DAB.jpg (54KB, 902x494px) Image search: [Google]
DAB.jpg
54KB, 902x494px
>>9889938
DAB
>>
File: Borges_1921.jpg (47KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
Borges_1921.jpg
47KB, 300x422px
Does such a thing as an original literature character even exist?
Bonus round: Do original characters exist in the real world?
>>
>>9889938
Reddit
>>
File: 1455591723799.jpg (126KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
1455591723799.jpg
126KB, 640x599px
>>9889938
>>9889938
Why do they want to kill me?
>>
>>9889938
I just realized that in my only story only the main character is original. Every other is taken from an another book (Dante, Vergil, Hamlet...).
>>
>>9889938
>tfw my worldbuilding setting is so autistic that they are literally not compatible with reality due to having entirely different atomic structure and universal forces.
>tfw I only write 10/10 waifus too.
>>
>>9889938
one of them is on TV for a reason mysterious reason even he isn't aware of
the other one felt apart in his house and is now crazy rambling about politics holding a newspaper
and lastly theres a failure of human being who keeps listening to what people around him say and repeating it in social interactions (this one is actually me, so i would be pretty fucked because we would see and understand how failure a human being we are and hold this secret for our entire lives)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.