[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /lit/ pics that make you go hmmmmmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 30

File: C9_n_t-UQAE0mxs.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C9_n_t-UQAE0mxs.png
1MB, 900x1200px
ITT: /lit/ pics that make you go hmmmmmm
>>
Don't know of a better place to ask this, but did anyone else have a serious change of heart about him after the end of his last video?
>>
>>9889137
NEVER CROSS THE MEMES
>>
>>9889155
Which video? The one where he attacks the journalist who called him "far right"?
>>
>>9889137
She is soooo fucking hot. Just wanna take DXM and lean with her.
>>
>>9889158
Yeah, I thought he was overreacting to that (although that journalist is a fucking asshat, responding to a thoughtfully worded email with what was essentially a moody text) but at the end video he states how he feels about the alt-right. He starts tearing up and asks alt-righters to stop joining these mob-like ideologies and start living responsibly, and he then says that he wants to apologize if his feelings towards the alt-right weren't made clear enough. I think the criticisms about him going easy on them because they make up such a large part of his patreon got to him, and he seemed genuinely sorry that he let that happen

It's tough to stay mad at the guy
>>
>>9889177
>>9889158
link
>>
>>9889137
Do professes get mad young adult poon? They must. They're the only male authority figures around once a girl leaves daddy's home.
>>
>>9889181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxfFxhERMYY
8:40
>>
>>9889155
>>9889177
meh....he was a retard who's arguments are weak and bound to failure. read macintyre instead of a youtube meme.

also that girl is ugly
>>
File: 10ncdit.jpg (76KB, 615x360px) Image search: [Google]
10ncdit.jpg
76KB, 615x360px
>>9889183
It's one of the most legit strats for ugly beta males, right after cult and church game
>>
>>9889177
Anyone who's actually payed attention to Peterson knows that he was never alt right. His work consisted of talking about the psychological bases of Nazi barbarism and Communist resentment. He hated both the far left and far right equally.
>>
>>9889177
>He starts tearing up
he does this so much it's starting to come across as strategically affected at this point. what grown man tears up this much? it's never-ending with this guy.
>>
>>9889190
Of course, but there's been a long while where if he hasn't been pandering to the alt-right, he's at least been making himself more appetizing to them. That's hard to deny.
>>
>>9889196
Most of the time he tears up while he's talking about what he sees as profound, I can't recall him ever doing it in a way that was strategically beneficial. I tear up too sometimes, in heated arguments or while I'm talking about something that's really emotional for me. I really wish I didn't, but I do.
>>
she's actually a 15/10
my life is better for being graced by her image
>>
>>9889196
I CRY WHEN I LISTEN TO WAGNER OR READ KEATS. IT'S CALLED HAVING EMOTIONS
>>
>>9889196
High estrogen and/or weak cortisol response.
>>
>>9889196
He's very high on trait neuroticism and his view of human life is extremely tragic.
>>
>>9889137
who?
>>
>>9889190
>He hated both the far left and far right equally
this seems to not matter to the alt-right, strangely. It seems they feel they can appropriate anything that's remotely independent, whitout any explanation.
>>
>>9889222
If art and profundity do not make you cry, you're in the wrong place and are a part of the problem.
>>
>>9889199
you mean he called the mgtow sad sacks a bunch of weasels? or when he tore down the alt right as a bunch of weaklings? cmon dude, just because his critique of 3rd wave feminism and sjws is being co opted by neo nazis doesn't make him appetizing.
>>
>>9889227
well there is a wilful desire to hear what they want to hear. Take the Charlottesville events. Trump condemns "all sides", which they take to be him paying lip service to the mainstream, they think deep down he likes the alt-right. He very well might be speaking honestly, and condemning all sides.
>>
>>9889199
The rhetoric of his recent work focused on the left because the progressive ideology has more institutional support than the far right does. It's a more pertinent problem, so he chose to focus on it. He's not subtly appealing to the alt-right. In fact, he went on one of those European identity shows and talked about the dangers of white identity politics directly in front of one of those "muh white race" youtube personalities.
>>
>>9889239
>he called the mgtow sad sacks a bunch of weasels
Which he later apologized for in an interview
>alt right as a bunch of weaklings
I actually haven't seen that, link?
>>
File: OUTOUTOUT.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
OUTOUTOUT.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>>9889189
PSL GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD
>>
>>9889230
More in regards to the guy that bursts into treats during "heated arguments", that literally indicates that your brain is unable to handle stress properly and is a distinct disadvantage.
>>
>>9889230

i probably have far better taste in art than you do and it affects me deeply. the fact that you equate crying to a necessary authentic appreciation only speaks to how bitch you are; not one's love of art.
>>
>ITT: /lit/ pics that make you go hnnnggg
ftfy
>>
>>9889245
Honestly, I think Trump speaks his mind, which is good, even if that's not what a president is supposed to do. USA is politically retarded.
>>
File: w8kidl.gif (2MB, 491x270px) Image search: [Google]
w8kidl.gif
2MB, 491x270px
>>9889254
major cope
>>
>>9889255
>that literally indicates that your brain is unable to handle stress properly and is a distinct disadvantage.
hahahaha you don't have to tell me, my friend
>>
>>9889239
People don't know how much attacking moderates drives people towards the extremes. Reading all of the articles about the recent Virginia attack and how google should do a better job of censoring "far-right" youtube personalities made me hate the journalists more than the scumbag who murdered that girl. When you equate Peterson to Richard Spencer, it polarizes normal people who think that Peterson has views worth considering.
>>
File: truecel hero.jpg (206KB, 831x486px) Image search: [Google]
truecel hero.jpg
206KB, 831x486px
>>9889269
This is a common trait of ugly beta males, like you and Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: Winter.jpg (127KB, 3000x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
127KB, 3000x1856px
>>9889185

*Wink*
>>
>>9889278
Fibonacci winter? What now?
>>
>>9889257
I doubt you have better taste, and I doubt you've read even a fraction of what I have. If you were at all intelligent, you'd understand the point of crying and why it's healthy. In fact, if you have read all these great novels you're implying you have, I would think you'd have figured that out by now. I'm not saying that if you don't cry, you didn't enjoy or appreciate the art. But if you're going to look down on those who do (which, I mean, come one, you'd be including many of those geniuses you're pretending to have read) then you have very little understanding of human emotion. Also, nobody who reads a lot or spends any amount of time examining themselves talks like you do. Go back.
>>
>>9889277
Actually now that I think about it, it's never happened to me outside of debates with my dad. Those do happen quite often though
>>
>>9889255
Fair enough. I don't know a lot about Peterson and don't care to, I was referring to the "crying about things he finds profound" observation.
>>
>>9889285
You cry because your weak bitch brain requires expulsion of stress hormones, indicating you have a low amount of emotional control, resilience to stress and very likely suffer from some sort of hormonal imbalance.
>>
>>9889257
>i probably have far better taste in art than you do and it affects me deeply.
Ah, the humility
>>
>>9889288
That's because you're afraid of him.
>>
>>9889302
As you should be
>>
>>9889196
He's a wreck barely kept together by antidepressants.

He admitted this on tv.
>>
>>9889309
Wrong. Just lol if you don't mog your dad and couldn't kill him with ease.
>>
>>9889302
It's a weird feeling to have to hear your dad call you right-wing for not believing in open or near-open borders
>>
>>9889212
Each plus above ten is a lash against my soul, knowing her appearance is the end of my involvement with her. The pain! This lonely torturer, me! My god, what have we done.

---

This is how I picture the twits who fucked with her when they're my age and have grown into their despair.
>>
>>9889294
Oh wow, that's a thorough examination of me. Care to go into a little more detail on the science behind that statement? I'm interested in hearing more about how having a strong emotional reaction to a powerful novels has anything to do with that retarded post you took the time to type.
>>
>>9889294
>You cry because your weak bitch brain requires expulsion of stress hormones
You're wrong but it doesn't even matter, you're winning this argument purely by being this alpha and destroying him completely
>>
>>9889318
Dad's judgement and approval are what keep me from being a lazy loser. Mom is gonna love me no matter what, and friendships come and go, but dad's always gonna be there to feel either proud or ashamed of my behavior. This is why having a father is so important.
>>
File: 1496036023205.jpg (246KB, 904x904px) Image search: [Google]
1496036023205.jpg
246KB, 904x904px
>>9889285

>I doubt you have better taste, and I doubt you've read even a fraction of what I have.

kek. okay.

>If you were at all intelligent, you'd understand the point of crying and why it's healthy.

don't go editorializing your point now, pissy eyes. you implied that the act of crying was a necessary contingent to continued appreciation of art. i'm perfectly fine with someone crying every so often at art that moves them. but some pissy eyes boy trying to take it a step further and declare that people need to leave this board if they aren't crying as much as his soft ass is quite another matter.

>you have very little understanding of human emotion.

you're a passive aggressive bitch to boot. exactly what i'd expect from a guy that cries a lot. get rekt, queefboy.
>>
>>9889283
I'm proving a theory I have. It's for a friend.
>>
hey, it's jeff!
>>
>>9889137

Look, dude, I never wanted this. What, did are you fishing for an apology? You gonna make all this go away if I say "i'm sorry I didn't roll over and let you ruin my life?"

Didn't think so.
>>
>>9889334
Preach.
>>
>>9889255
Did you even see the videos on campus at uoft? The guy doesn't buckle under stress. The only times he tears up is when he's alone in his office.
>>
>>9889276
>it polarizes normal people who think that Peterson has views worth considering.

Normal people don't know who Peterson is yet.
Most people don't.
The point of calling him "far-right" is to implant a bias against him so that newcomers don't approach his ideas with a neutral mind.
>>
>>9889177
It's a hardly an overreaction when journalists are bastardising his message and work, by comparing him to actual alt-righters like Molyneux and lumping him into the same people he detests, when his opinion and work is easily found on his own videos.

Just like Orwell, don't trust newspapers.
>>
>>9889353
Clue me in, buster
>>
>>9889340
You're misinterpreting my point, willfully, and adding on to it on order to write some more cookie cutter 4chan bullshit. At no point did I say I cried a lot, or mention that people need to cry as much as I do. That wouldn't be hard, 2 novels have made me cry in the past year, and those two novels ended up being 2 of the greatest media experiences I've ever had. My point is that if art doesn't touch you emotionally, leave. Going on some autist rampage against a strawman I'm not willing to embody just makes you look weak. I find it hilarious that you Internet alpha types are so blind to how desperate you seem. It's a little pathetic, but makes for good threads so whatever.
>>
>>9889177

I don't think he overreacted at all.
He's a public figure and it was a blatant misrepresentation of his ideas.

But even beyond that, I think the point of the video was displayed at the end when he observed the lack of journalistic ethics and how bizarre it was that the writer was so easily persuaded to change his initial statement.
What does it say about journalistic integrity and the level of thought that goes into a piece when you can literally just message then and demand they change their article and they do?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-07-19-26-19.png (691KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-07-19-26-19.png
691KB, 1080x1920px
>>9889375
>alt-righters like Molyneux
>>
>>9889310
link
>>
>>9889294
This is the dumbest thing I've ever read
>>
>>9889403
>>9889375
When I said overreacted, I really only meant the length of his emails and the threat of legal action. I'm open to having my mind changed, but threatening to sue for defamation is a bit too far, especially considering the views he's held so strongly about free speech
>>
>>9889421

To be honest I don't have a problem with him taking it to the press, they've used up all their sympathy a long time ago, and I'm especially not feeling bad for some hack who is either too ideologically motivated or too ignorant to get his facts straight before pushing out a story to the public. He shouldn't be writing for a living if he can't even get stuff like this right.
>>
>>9889385
This bookie don't make odds and go shoot off his mouth to every sap and sucker that's gonna lay down a weeks pay. I pay it close to my chest, cause that's my business you see. I tells all you guys how I get my odds and you'll be closing in on my business. Naw. I aint telling ya notten, pal.
>>
>>9889433
You put the "nasty" in "fibonacci," my friend
>>
>>9889310
it's true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqXZY3B-cGo
>>
>>9889447
Why is he so anti-trans if his son is transitioning?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>9889137
>>
File: Summer.jpg (93KB, 480x367px) Image search: [Google]
Summer.jpg
93KB, 480x367px
>>9889440
Markets are ugly places, and a market place of ideas is maybe the ugliest of them all.
>>
>>9889455
He's never once said he was anti trans. He's against the government getting involved in the pronoun debate, as well as furious at the idiots who perpetuate that way of thinking. I've barely listened to him at all and I know this. Are you trolling?
>>
>>9889455
Mikhaila is cute

CUTE
>>
>>9889475
Of course he's trolling, his daughter isn't trans
>>
new video up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzpj0Ev8Xs
>>
>>9889475
>He's never once said he was anti trans
yeah right
>>
>>9889189
i dont get it, what is this
>>
>>9889483
I've been fucking loving these, haven't watched since IV though. I'll put some time into catching up
>>
File: 1497408545848.jpg (59KB, 522x583px) Image search: [Google]
1497408545848.jpg
59KB, 522x583px
>>9889387

>Going on some autist rampage against a strawman I'm not willing to embody just makes you look weak.

you literally turned the whole board into a strawman when you tried to play elitist arbiter of appreciation with that "you're in the wrong place" horseshit. that was the thing that started this all you silly mong.
>>
>>9889490

>tfw still on part 1
>>
>>9889496
The cool thing about 4chan is that you can see who someone is responding to, they even give you a nice little link that takes you there. I said it in direct response to what was being said about crying, mostly in jest, and now I'm just standing up for logic and intelligent thought because of the idiotic responses I got from triggered retards who think they're somehow tough
>>
>>9889512
Suck my penis dude
>>
>>9889512

>who think they're somehow tough

who said i thought that? you think that anon are playing "tough guy" when they say that it isn't advantageous for a man to be working himself into tears constantly?

and you think you're being the logical one here. that's the scary part.
>>
>>9889517
Pathetic bitch can't handle being called out as the idiotic mong he is.
>>
>>9889536
Fondle my member, man
>>
well, the shills ruined another thread
just another day on lit
>>
>>9889538
This is the brainpower of a man who has far better taste?
>>
>>9889536
Slobber on my doorknob, dude
>>
>>9889137
There is way more /pol/ in here than I thought there would be.
>>
>>9889543
Pleasure my pecker, buddy
>>
>>9889545

>false flagging as /pol/

sure is shill in here
>>
>>9889543

that guy isn't me you hysterical ponce.
>>
>>9889545
Point to the pol posts in this thread
>>
>>9889527
This has nothing to do with that original point, but the responses I've received, if you honestly see any logic or critical thinking in what are basically troll posts by someone who's clearly 16, you've got bigger problems. At what point did I say they're wrong about JP having emotional issues? That is completely irrelevant to every single thing I've said. Again, strawman bullshit because nobody can think about their opinion long enough to back it up. My entire point, from the beginning, is that beautiful art should hit you hard. Maybe I should have put it differently, sure, but please don't create my side for me, I've stated it clearly enough. Now I'm just having fun outing another brainlet.
>>
>>9889546
Groom my protuberance, pal
>>
>>9889549
That's relieving. Do you have anything intelligent to say that doesn't involve turning what I'm saying into something you can easily argue without?
>>
>>9889570
Work my wiener, friendo
>>
>>9889185
>>9889155

Just watched the video. I found it to be very honest and touching. The dude was apparently on the verge of tears because some asshole lumped him in with Nazis (fuck the PC term for the alt-right, they're a bunch of skinhead punks) when he has literally been lecturing against Nazism for his entire career. The journalist seemed to want to make a quick flashy story, but there's nothing quick or flashy about Peterson's ideology. He thinks for himself and encourages others to do the same.

My respect for JDP just went up a lot with that video.
>>
File: 1502357706467.png (354KB, 603x377px) Image search: [Google]
1502357706467.png
354KB, 603x377px
>>9889559

>Now I'm just having fun outing another brainlet.

lmao okay.

it's not my fault that your estrogen levels can be summed up with a photo of lemon party. try to cope.
>>
>>9889579
>He thinks for himself
>muh notsees
So when were you planning to start?
>>
Wow, in the time you faggots F5'ed and waited to bitch more about /pol/ shit, I managed to actually read a short story. Good job lads
>>
>>9889185
>he doesn't want people to join ideological group
>be productive and moral!

Where were you when you discovered JP is a CIA agent?
>>
>>9889177
lol
>>
>>9889580
Anything relevant to say in response to my actual words, or just more bullshit /pol/ responses you could copy and paste? You read a lot, you can handle this like the man you are, if you just try, bud.
>>
>>9889592

desu Peterson's message in that video that we should all "just be individuals" is pretty weak of him.
If there is going to be any pushback against radical leftist ideology then there obviously has to be some kind of group organization, which has to have goals, which will be somewhat ideological.
>>
>>9889212
ontologicool pls be my gf
>>
>>9889555
checked
>>
>>9889611

I don't believe in digits anymore.
I made a god-tier 666 post in r9k the other day and no one responded in fact the thread just died
>>
>>9889609
>ontologicool
that's a really dumb screen name
>>
>>9889595

>You read a lot, you can handle this like the man you are, if you just try, bud.

lol estrogen banter is the worst. what you are also too denial mode to see still is that despite your attempts to play haughty board arbiter you are actually far closer in spirit to reddit than 4chan: you're just a very effete version of all the genre readers over there who say
>omg i cried totes hard yet again ART IS THE BEST THING EVER!
i know it is dumb cunt.
>>
>>9889616
you do believe
>>
>>9889618
it would be dumb if it were a man but it is a girl so it's cute
>>
>>9889177
>I think the criticisms about him going easy on them because they make up such a large part of his patreon got to him, and he seemed genuinely sorry that he let that happen
This, I think it was caused by whatever you happen to agree with.
>>
>>9889628
no, not at all
>>
>>9889605
This is true. The main obstacle for white people is being able to reconnect with their heritage and identity instead of pretending to be noble individualists. We're getting internally manipulated by jews and invaded by the third world because we're employing an individualist strategy against a group strategy. Hey independent, individualistic white boy, wake up, not everyone thinks like you.
>>
>>9889628
Imagine being stuck with this idiotic screen name and trying to hype it up on 4chan like it's cool and becoming... pathetic
>>
>>9889588
How can you see what happened in Charlottesville as anything but pure ideological-driven evil? As anything but a willful desire to cause suffering in other people? How can anyone side with that? Nazis are the people our grandfathers fought and died to keep out of power. They're people the free states of the West decided to ally with fucking STALIN to eliminate. They are the worst of the worst. Anyone who considers themselves a libertarian, an anarchist, a conservative, or a liberal has a responsibility to help dismantle the alt-right. If we can't unite against evil, then what can we unite against?

Fascism must be confronted and rooted out of our society whatever the cost. The risks of what it would mean if it ever gained a foothold again are too great. After this weekend I've decided to make it my mission to confront them on 4chan.
>>
>>9889628
I agree, but wow this thread went to shit incredibly fast
>>
>>9889646
go to bed ontilogisomething
>>
>>9889628
This, fucking homos itt trying to compete with her / having a problem with women being women.
>>
>>9889644

>my political opponents are just evil, they're just pure evil!

literally 3rd grader analysis
>>
>>9889659
But it's about being ontologically cool. Can't you read?
>>
>>9889644
Lol, are you jewish or trying to win the jewish brainwashing award? What a tool, trying to make white people think other white people are the enemy as brown criminals and rapists get ushered into our countries by the millions and are handed pockets full of our money. Muh fascism. You really think an ideology that hasn't been relevant for 70 years is what white people need to fight against? Stop being an idiot.
>>
I am obsessed with JP desu. I guess this is how people in cults feel when they get sucked in by their leader.
>>
>>9889662
Overcomplicating things further in this case does nothing but shield evil with honeyed words.
>>
>>9889672

It's just not convincing my man.
Your opponents can call you evil too you know.
Then you both literally have the same argument....now what?
>>
>>9889671
I never knew I was so susceptible to this. I pride myself on not getting suckered in by charismatic personalities....but I. like you. have become obbsesed.

I've started to dress like him and copy some of his mannerism
>>
>>9889366

The battle still rages a year and a half in. All I know is battle. Ive never fought so hard for anything, and I don't even know what I'm fighting for. Must be my life. Else I wouldn't fight any more. It wears on you. People get to go about their nice little lives but you, you are a soldier. You have a war to fight, and its a losing war. The only satisfaction you can get in this life is to fight a losing war, holding out for that glimpse of hope. But it won't come, you're fighting a losing war. What could you do now that would leave the most, lasting impact? I'll decide quick, because battle wears you down. Especially on the losing side.
>>
>>9889679
I tend to copy, even when I try not to immitate. Nonetheless, results vary.
>>
>>9889670
It certainly seemed relevant on Saturday. How else could you categorize the rallies at Charlottesville as anything but a Neo-Nazi march?

Do you really want to be on the side of oppression? Of evil? Think about what you are really fighting for. Really think about it. Want to make America great again? What made America great were the young men on the boats in Normandy and the people who stood in opposition to the KKK.

And sorry to disappoint you, friend, but I'm a white Christian who voted libertarian in the last election. Thanks to the actions of the alt-right, now I'll even vote in a Democrat if I think the Republican leadership isn't sufficiently denouncing these thugs. Drop the hate, drop the violence, drop the talks of white ethnostates and then we can talk about immigration reform. I refuse to let my country be taken over by fascists.
>>
LE BASED CULT LEADER.
>>
>>9889676
It's easy to figure out who is evil and who is not. Look for the ones with the ideology designed to cause suffering. They're evil.
>>
>>9889631
...what?
>>
>>9889699

I can't tell if you're trolling or just retarded
>>
>>9889698
>>9889679
>>9889671
Please stop
>>
>>9889595
Honestly dude, you sound mad enough that it makes me think that time you cried while reading Brandon Sanderson was more about mental imbalance than about being a tr00 patrish 4 tha bois on /lit/
>>
File: turtlepan.jpg (67KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
turtlepan.jpg
67KB, 500x384px
>>9889702
Well, I'm not trolling.
>>
>>9889185
He was crying because by denouncing Nazis he is losing a big chunk of his userbase.
>>
>>9889137
>ywn have a threesome with ontoligicool and Jordan Peterson
why live
>>
>>9889708

Well for me it remains unclear how an ideology that's merely "designed to cause suffering" accrues enough followers to be an ideology n the first place, but seeing as how you're retarded I'm sure further discussion would only lead to many weird little discrepancies like that!
>>
>>9889189
based mew... could have saved me

t. mouth breather
>>
>>9889695
You're a cuck, don't pretend otherwise. And a cuck that worships a desert religion forced on your ancestors by our enemy, so don't pretend to be the righteous one here, either. The police sabotaged the Charlottesville rally, all violence was due to their criminal negligence and disregard for the protection of people who came to hold a peaceful demonstration. Here's some advice, kid, make an effort to transcend the Hollywood notsee boogeyman image that has been implanted in your brain by the jews who also implanted the silly religion you believe in in your head. The real world is one that is based on nature and centers around group struggle. You are part of a group that is under attack. If you aren't comfortable identifying as a white man and want to believe other white men are your real enemy, keep it to yourself and learn to not fucking counter-signal the real white men who are standing up for their heritage and civilization, and against third world displacement. That's pathetic. It's sickening. And you are part of the problem, and the problem is not the white men standing up for their future while you bitch like a girl and pray to a jew.
>>
>>9889156
I wish this was the first post.
>>
>>9889366
>>9889687
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>9889621
Fucking lol, again with the changing of topics and ignoring points. Another pre-made 4chan response too. You're a goldmine of shit you couldn't think of yourself. Fucking pathetic faggot, man. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who you are, unless there's two people here who get habitually humiliated while being completely unable to say even one thought out thing. Reporting instead to bullshit like that, thinking it's clever. It's so easy backing you into a corner I'm baffled you truly imagine you're better than anyone on this board.
>>9889704
Mad? I'm not sure where you're getting that from. This is, no joke, the best part of my night: challenging the idiots that day dumb shit until they retreat and start repeating the insults they read on this site yesterday. Rarely do I find someone who can respond in any other way. Like you, for example, immediately resort to naming an author I've never read and trying, again, to create a strawman you want me to play so you don't have to think of anything original to say. I'm not sure why you think I'm mad, man. This is the most fun you can have in this dumpster-fire of a board.
>>
>>9889579
same
>>
>>9889276
Hating journalists more than a killer is not a moderate reaction. Perhaps you should do some more introspection if you're already that extreme
>>
>>9889731

Entries from a contemporary underground one man resistance cold war journal.
>>
>>9889137
i dont get it
>>
File: getfuktrobot.gif (3MB, 266x182px) Image search: [Google]
getfuktrobot.gif
3MB, 266x182px
>>9889728
Every post like this hastens the demise of your movement. You showed your true nature.

Those of you who are on the alt-right and still have some sense: do you really want to be like this person? Do you really want to be this consumed by hate? To be this evil?
>>
>>9889728
when I take power you go to gulag
>>
>>9889185
what a crybaby nigger
>>
File: just cant handel it.jpg (208KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
just cant handel it.jpg
208KB, 1200x1200px
>>9889734

>Fucking pathetic faggot, man.

lol at you catching actual fee fees from this exchange. of course you would. why don't you go fookin cry about it, mate.
>>
>>9889748
Was it a mistake to try to reason with a kid who worships a jew on a stick, thinks Hollywood nazis are his enemy, and keeps transformer gifs on his computer? Perhaps, but these words are important.

>>9889749
I will take it before you.
>>
>>9889754
Can you say just one intelligent thing? Original? I'm losing interest in you because you're not as smart or clever as I was hoping, but please throw me a bone here and try a different tactic? Can you explain yourself a little, or insult me in a way that's at least funny. You do this every time, and I just feel bad. I don't want to feel bad, anon, I want to be entertained.
>>
>>9889754
>tries to talk down to others as if they were children
>literally acting like a child or a teenage girl
Bro you argue like my ex girlfriend, this is legitimately depressing to watch.
>>
so peturdson was a little sheltered academic shit
woah what a discovery
>>
>>9889775

>I don't want to feel bad, anon, I want to be entertained.

you even save face like an effete pseud. another guy openly shits on you for crying more than most women do and you reply like a wannabe dandy. look out.

>>9889778

i'm not arguing shitposting, i don't care about your ex or the feelings that you associate with her.
>>
>>9889744
ontologicool on YouTube.
>>
>>9889188

alasdair macintyre? he's got to be one of the smartest god damned people alive. his intellect is almost obscene. it's fiery hot.

but plz can we all agree the internet is bad without arguing over which guru is best?
>>
>>9889489
>he's not mewing and chewing on hard turkish gum all day long

sort yourself out, jawlet
>>
>>9889800
That's the point, though. When did I mention crying or how regularly I do so? This is hilarious but sad, why the reach guys? Can't you fuck me up using shut I've said rather than having to create narratives in order to insult people?
>>
>>9889447
>hear them both describe their own "symptoms"
>realize I've probably been depressed my whole life

ayy lmao
>>
>>9889741
The murder was rightly condemned by every normal person. What makes journalism and HR culture so pernicious is that they're able to harm people while hiding under the aegis of their progressive ideological shied. People on the far right do this as well, but what makes them different from the alt-right is that progressive ideas are respected and enacted in nearly all of our institutions.

Donna Hylton murdered a man. She was one of the leaders of the Woman's March on Washington and is praised by academics across the country. This is worse than a single murder carried by someone whom most of the right condemns.
>>
>>9889820
Yep you're gone
>>
>>9889227
Alt-right isn't invented by the 'Alt-right', but by the media. There is no organized movement - they have been made impossible.
>>
>>9889823
>if I pretend that his arguments are beneath me and I write a patronizing dismissive reply, it seems like i'm the rational one
>and I don't even have to address his points!
>>
>>9889828
No point in trying to reason someone arguing that journalism is worse than a murder
>>
>>9889824
Explain yourself, that's all I mean. Made impossible sounds like some fairy tale to me.
>>
>>9889835
I would have gladly allowed a murder to prevent something like Operation Northwoods
>>
>>9889183
only the ones that have daddy issues
i've seen it in real life
>>
>>9889835
I didn't say that journalism was worse than murder. I said that a culture that praises murderers like Donna Hylton and Assata Shakur on ideological bases is a more pertinent threat than a single murder that nearly everyone (including me) condemns.
>>
>>9889840

>only the ones that have daddy issues

So 90% then?
>>
>>9889843
No you didn't. You tried to tie in those as a whataboutism. Your og point was you hate the journalists more than the driver
>>
>>9889846
Nah, they fuck chad.
>>
>>9889840
Doesn't Jo fuck her professor in Little Women? Liking smart guys in positions of authority is called being a normal woman.
>>
>>9889852

>implying those ones don't have just as many daddy issues too

Wew. If we're being real it's probably higher than 90%. This is the social media age after all.
>>
>>9889851
And i'm explaining why that's the case. The guy who murdered that one girl isn't on a crusade to take away my rights or push his ideological beliefs in every institution that has any sort of power over me. He committed a single isolated crime, he's not destroying people's faith in the enlightenment concept of free speech.
>>
>>9889267
lol what is this monkey lookin nigga lol

nigga look like a homunculus LOL
>>
>>9889868
As I said, you're gone
>>
>>9889196
This. Faggot is worse than Spock.
>>
File: Rick Wilson.png (70KB, 611x350px) Image search: [Google]
Rick Wilson.png
70KB, 611x350px
>>9889887
Get fucking real dude. Journalists and political strategists are just as capable of violent rhetoric as anyone on the far right. It's quickly becoming a street fight, not a principled debate.
>>
>>9889900
>gefallt mir angaben

Hahahaha idiot krauts
>>
>>9889900
and anyone right of John McCain is a fascist according to these people
>>
File: 1470687618311.jpg (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470687618311.jpg
116KB, 600x600px
>>9889900
Oh, Rick. What a sad man who's gotten everything he deserved for being a cuck his whole life.
>>
>>9889928
Good to see the rhetoric becoming more transparent
>>
>>9889837
CIA is too good at both manipulating and infiltrating western movements.
>>
>>9889900
Germany's kdr was pretty good during that war. Idk why this wrinkly senial idiot is acting like it was a cakewalk.
>>
>>9889900
When did the Pawn Stars guy get into politics?
>>
>>9889257
>de gustibus nil disputandum
>>
>>9889928
who is this sleazy miscegenator and why should we care?
>>
>>9889962
Are you saying they are making them?
>>
>>9889900

Oh, what a relief to fight, to fight enemies who defend themselves, enemies who are awake!
>>
>>9889981
Rick Wilson, a fake conservative who cucks for jews and whose daughter, mother to the niglet pictured, is a coal burner. If his hatred of the alt right seems a little extreme, well, a large part of it is probably due to members of it constantly tweeting this pic at him and making fun of him for his various failures.
>>
>>9889981

That's Pissdad
>>
Pretentious mischling meme aside, she's a not unattractive girl, but she really needs to bone up on nutrition if she wants to survive as a vegetarian/vegan. She also needs to stop smoking drugs and slurring her speech when making those videos, it's painful to watch the clockwork at work in her mind as she rambles on. Also, some better personal hygiene would be appreciated, who the hell wants to see those awful nails? And her handwriting could do with improvement too.

Are you listening, Donna Giovanna?
>>
>>9889137
I want to have sex with ontologicool and also to watch her enjoying men
>>
>>9889137
more of lefty
>>
>>9890100
You sound like a dirty paki using a translator app.
>>
>>9889447
https://www.instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en

Damn, Mikhaila looks like THAT?
>>
>>9889177
it's not really anything new, but he doesn't say it enough.
>>
>>9890152
peterson's daughter caught herself a chad. bet he's proud.
>>
>>9890152
>>https://www.instagram.com/mikhailapeterson/?hl=en
this whole family is normie central
>>
File: Peterson.jpg (71KB, 577x531px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson.jpg
71KB, 577x531px
>>9890152
>>9890187
>cute
>smart
>married to a chad
>isn't an "empowered woman" who put off having children until her 30s
Do we need any more evidence of Professor Peterson's competence?
>>
>>9889669
What did you bullies say to her here? She seemed appalled that anon wanted to do things to her cunt (her words)
>>
>>9889709
This. Patreon money go bye-bye. Memerson sad now.
>>
File: chad.jpg (134KB, 599x548px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
134KB, 599x548px
>Jordan Peterson's son-in-law walks up to your girl and slaps her ass
what do?
>>
>>9890233
How does someone as ugly as she is land someone like him? It's not fair.
>>
What ethnicity even is ontology girl? Do we have any evidence?
>>
>>9890245
He's a manlet
>>
File: chad2.jpg (84KB, 479x538px) Image search: [Google]
chad2.jpg
84KB, 479x538px
>>9890250
Then is she a literal midget?
>>
>>9890199
pregnant women are beautiful in a not necessarily sexual way
>>
>>9889485
Confirmed for never watching more than 20 seconds of him.

He has quite explicitly said time and time again he has nothing against transgender individuals. He does have concerns for their mental state but he harbors no resentment towards them. He is worried about how elements on the radical left use trans people as a convenient stepping stone for implementing their agenda.
>>
>>9889605
Not really. If everyone adhered to "just be individuals" and thought for themselves, there would be no radicalism or overt ideology to begin with.
>>
>>9889644
If you think the Allies fought the Axis because of some heroic sense of wanting to put down what they perceived as a dangerous ideology, you are tragically misinformed. It was entirely realpolitik.

The war was not fought because of some wishy-washy sense of liberal humanism. Men don't die for "tolerance" and "equality". They do it for the man next to them in the trench and for their families back at home.
>>
>>9889211
Me too. I remember when i was a kid challenging authority would always make me tear up. Nowadays its whenever i feel the need to defend someone or something.
>>
>>9889699
No ideology is designed to cause suffering you dumb cunt. Whether or not it does likely depends on what ideology you hold. Which means you have the exact same argument and are no different. You sound like a child.
>>
>>9889276
didn't you used to hang around mu
long time no see.
>>
>>9890248
I think part Native Indian
>>
File: ontologicool.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ontologicool.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>9889804
Jesus my heart, she's fucking gorgeus and pretty smart.

>tfw will never ever ever find a gf like ontologicool
>>
>>9890377
she's indigenous Canadian
>>
>>9890392
That's what I said
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>9890405
>>
>>9890413
"Native" implies that i was talking about feather not dot
>>
>>9890384
I live in Toronto. I will make her my girlfriend and then make her get rid of that fucking piercing.
>>
>>9890419
But she already has a boyfriend.
>>
>>9890392
citation needed
>>
>>9890245
She isn't ugly.
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (189KB, 650x340px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
189KB, 650x340px
>>9890429
she's from Vancouver and she looks 100% indigenous
here is an indigenous Canadian from google
>>
>>9890428
Upon meeting me she will be so smitten that her breakup with her boyfriend will drive her into my arms.
>>
>>9890445
Lmao u wish, ur probably some ugly beta phag.
>>
>>9890429
I have family that looks like her. She's definitely part Native
>>
>>9890445
This is a /youtuber/ thread not a /creativewriting/ thread
>>
>>9890452
I'm not but if I was consider how that insult would make me feel.
There's another person on the other side of this monitor.
>>
>>9890461
I've been camping out in a disabled stall in the UBC English Department building. In the day I roam the hallways waiting for my angel to show up
>>
>>9890489
you're in the right stall at least
>>
File: Skjermbilde (11).png (420KB, 863x1044px) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde (11).png
420KB, 863x1044px
>>9889156
>>
>>9890504
Someone needs to post this. I might even consider supporting the dude just to watch this video
>>
>>9890431
You're literally a 4/10, Mikhaila.
>>
>>9890517
Peterson's wife is ugly as fuck. I don't how that happened either, Peterson was a solid 8/10 when he was younger.
>>
>>9890233

The jokes on him. I never had a gf, hehe...
>>
>>9890248
Mischling.
Obviously a "Canasian".
>>
>>9889725
never too late anon
it'll take some years, but what are those in the face of eternity ?
>>
What did he mean by this?
https://youtu.be/HxfFxhERMYY?t=521
>>
>>9891474
He meant cuck out and don't dehumanise yourself and face to bloodshed. When the men chanting Arabic come for you and your family just because you're white go clean your room hoping they won't notice you. At least, you'll be free from ideology. And probably dead.
>>
>>9892149
oy fucking vey, pal
>>
>>9890419
This. Ugh that piercing makes me so frustrated as well.
>>
>>9889137
You just know he sorted her out through three hours of intercourse
>>
>>9891474

He cries when angels deserve to die.
>>
>>9890324
Lets be real. Men don't go to war for the man next to them in the trench and for their families back at home, they go to war to alleviate their despair through some perceived glory in bloodshed. You are tragically misinformed if you think that many men have psychopathic tendencies that can only be explored with the arrival of a good enemy. The modern conception of war is informed by the horror, not the triumph. This should be looked at as seriously as is the rhetoric of the far right and left. The calls to the centre from both sides need to be quashed with a dignified calm. The right and left are pawns.
>>
>>9892149
How am I suppose to take someone telling me to sort myself out seriously, when he can't even sort out his own video?
>>
>>9889137
Is... is that the abused face girl?
>>
>>9889185
>He's a filthy individualist
>say's he despises the nationalist socialist ideology and it's followers with the only reason given being because he opposes collectivist movements.
>Starts crying because a literal nobody sensationalist "journalist" who didn't even understand what he was writing about called him far right
This video made him look like a pseud and made me think he might be autistic. Not saying this because of his opinion but because of how he expressed it in this video
>>
I don't dislike Peterson but the fact that he's a neurotic with depression and on SSRIs leaves me hesitant to take him seriously.

His talks seem geared towards people from happy middle-class families who ended up being worthless fuck-ups despite their easy lives. I have no sympathy for people like that.
>>
>>9892300
Not the guy you're replying to. Plenty of men join the military because their relatives or ancestors did. I also don't think most go to "alleviate their despair" but to fulfill a desire. Very different things.

The men who go to war though, not the ones who enlist (also different things), do so purely out of competitive spirit.
>>
>>9892530
See ya soon.
>>
>>9892530

$0.005 has been deposited into your account!
>>
>>9892300
I wish I could go to war against your country so I could kill you.

My sole desire is to inflict suffering upon others and take their riches from their rotting corpses. You might call me... a man.
>>
>>9892530
>His talks seem geared towards people from happy middle-class families who ended up being worthless fuck-ups despite their easy lives
His talks seem geared towards people who are trying to improve themselves, which includes the category you generously supplied as well as a multitude of others
>>
>>9892564
I was more so talking about the "life without war is despair" kind of attitude that my friends enjoy. I like to remind them that what underlies their threats is a juvenile desire for power and is in no comparison to what lies underneath the regular everyday common typical guy in the middle - who is easily misled into expressing this all consuming competitive spirit by those who have no concern for them at all. I'm not sure I have the ability to make this make sense to my friends anymore though. Their safety is my priority.
>>
>>9892589
You hesitated. Are you ok?
>>
>>9892642
You're the one who hesitated while reading it. Tell me anon, are you afraid of men?
>>
Does anyone else have absolutely zero respect for the posters here?
Like I don't even think of you all as people. In my head you're all just ridiculous looking muppets with wildly flapping hair and goggly eyes.
One of favorite activities is to rapidly scroll through all the posts so all the words just become a blur that's impossible to read and it's like I'm devaluing your personhood by distorting the text you took time to type and submit. I love just watching all of the words flash by, indistinguishable from one another, all equally meaningless, just like their authors.
Books for this feel lol?
>>
>>9889137
me on the right
>>
>>9892651
I actually do respect them, oddly enough. I feel ashamed at their inability to be critical, but then I feel like no one is interested in being critical while being concerned with the person they're being critical of anymore, and it does no help to those who are in need of deprogramming to alienate, silence or abandon them. I might not be right, but I've watched the rhetoric change. It's getting to be enough with the shields on both sides. Soon it has to be spears.
>>
>>9892642
I didn't, the pause was for dramatic effect.
>>
File: 1499706350028.jpg (289KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1499706350028.jpg
289KB, 2048x1536px
>>9889137
This pictue makes me hmmmm every time I see it. I don't even know how those fuckers met.
>>
>>9892651

For a while I didn't, then I started posting more often and had some really insightful conversations with people. Now, any one of you anons could be the person I had that great conversation with. I judge the post based more and more frequently on the content and relevancy to the topic at hand
>>
>>9889447
Other than the depression, she looks very well adjusted, especially for trans standards. Very nice girl.
>>
>>9892717

The fuck?
>>
>>9892738
The Brexit was just the first part of the plan.
>>
>>9892717
who are these guys?
>>
>>9892747
Wrath, gluttony, and pride
>>
>>9892747
Nigel Farage, future Big Brother of Ingsoc.
Slavoj Zizek, ideologue of Ingsoc and future Goldstein
>>
So I watch Farage videos, I watch Zizek videos, I watch Peterson videos...
Any other e-celebs I should check out?
I'm not ideologically selective I just want intellectually stimulating content for when I'm taking a break from f5ing.
>>
>>9892717
>nige and slavoj

imagine the conversation
>>
>>9892747
Ingsoc inner circle
>>
>>9892766
the golden one
>>
>>9892778

Is that the body building dude?
He doesn't look that interesting.
I'm not ideologically selective but I'm kind of picky all the same.
It needs to be someone with a good sense of rhythm. It's why I can't watch Rogan or Harris or Molyneux. Watching 3 hours of autism or dude weed lmao isn't my thing. I can hang for like 10 mins but then I gotta bail.
>>
>>9892770
imagine the bantz
>>
>>9892766
Read books
>>
>>9892785
Red Ice has a lot of good stuff. Very high quality video stuff especially these days.
>>
File: 1493882907388.jpg (23KB, 424x417px) Image search: [Google]
1493882907388.jpg
23KB, 424x417px
>>9892530

>people from happy middle-class families who ended up being worthless fuck-ups despite their easy lives
>>
>>9889189
Now it makes sense why all the ugly motherfuckers I knew in hs became married bible thumpers shortly after graduating.
>>
>>9892717
She's doing her masters at uoft and JP teaches there. It's pretty simple stuff man
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTRn4z07L4
>>
>>9892717
>Tfw Jeff Mangum probably met Zizek through his wife but we will never see pictures of it
>>
>>9892530
>people from happy middle-class families who ended up being worthless fuck-ups despite their easy lives.
why not? last time people turned their back on this group they decided to try and tear the world apart. fascism is technically a revolution of middle-class fuck ups.
>>
>>9892923
>people from happy middle-class families who ended up being worthless fuck-ups despite their easy lives

You aren't understanding what's he's saying read between the lines.
Replace the above with "white people."
>>
>>9889483
Did the OP from this thread follow up and actually ask something interesting?
>>>/his/3218232
>>
>>9892940
wew lad, easy on the anti-white paranoia.
>>
>>9892959
Whenever you can simplify a statement you should.
>His talks seem geared towards white people. I have no sympathy for people like that.
All the other shit is just code-word for white.
In fact whenever anyone uses jargon like "middle-class" they're really talking about race.
>>
File: rodman kim.jpg (63KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
rodman kim.jpg
63KB, 600x315px
>not having read such classics as:

"Let Us Usher In A New Golden Age Of Building A Sports Power In The Revolutionary Spirit Of Paektu"

"On Bringing About A Revolutionary Turn In Land Administration In Line With The Demands For Building A Thriving Socialist Country"

"Let Us Live And Work In The Revolutionary Spirit Of Paektu, The Spirit Of The Blizzards Of Paektu"

"Concluding Speech At The March 2013 Plenary Meeting Of The Central Committee Of The Workers’ Party Of Korea"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WPz2u1ipA

Hey lit, want to make the new brandnames for independents, and make some rhetorical truths for them to espouse. They can be jokes that'll become actual terms that will shape the world, and you'll get to have the greatest insane laugh at parties when you hear what you've done. Could be fun guys. Should I start a thread for this new independent. We'll need to define potential musical inspirations and such, but anything would help.
>>
File: Peterson_Lamb-409x640[1].jpg (95KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson_Lamb-409x640[1].jpg
95KB, 409x640px
Is this accurate?
>>
>>9892975
no they're not. class in the rest of the world isn't as race based as in your ex-slavery state. you're an absurd person, go away.
>>
>>9893056
No. It's a shameful smear that plays to those not interested in the issues and those who already dislike him without knowing why. I'd honestly not be able to be in his position and take something like this without rage.
>>
>>9893060
>the rest of the world matters

nice meme
I'll default to the assumption that all political expression is fundamentally American unless there is a specific need to think otherwise.
>>
>>9893096
>so this is the power of woke white nationalism
>>
>>9893056
Half-way there, actually.
>>
>>9890504
>That cunts facial expression
Disgusting
>>
>>9893056
How can it be accurate? It doesn't address any of his arguments directly.
>>
>>9893221
Why would you ever want to do that? This way is so much easier
>>
>>9893056
kinda

but i don't think hes feigning moderation.

If anything he's failing to assert it adequately
>>
>>9893244
It's not "kinda" true at all. Framing Peterson refusing to use recently-invented gender pronouns as objecting to trans people simply "asking for respect" is a dumb simplification.
>>
>>9889137
Sorry for dying in the middle of your thread.
>>
>>9889227
The status quo in the university scene is leftist so taking a stance against that is far less common than taking a stance against the alt-right. Pretty self explanatory even for an idiot
>>
>>9889245
Trump actually came out several hours ago and condemned KKK, neo-nazis etc.
>>
>>9893056
>as soon as trans ask for respect it's straight to the gulag
Since when was using a pronoun a sign of respect?
How is compelled speech laws supposed to help?
>>
>>9893060
Can you even list the countries that didn't have slaves in the past?
>>
>>9893411
That's easy, none.
>>
Culture of Critique
>>
>>9892530
>happy middle-class families
you really ought to strip the veneer of happiness from the sheer dysfunction of the middle-classes, as well as the scale from your eyes.
The Columbine Boys and everyone else pretty much stands in the way of your silly logic.
>>
>>9892895
wrong picture, you dolt.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.