[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"i came like an ad in the mail" what did he mean by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Prof._Gass275x370[1].gif (70KB, 269x368px) Image search: [Google]
Prof._Gass275x370[1].gif
70KB, 269x368px
"i came like an ad in the mail"
what did he mean by this?

i hope he dies soon
>>
>>9883481
The fun of it is that it's up to your own interpretation. What do you think when you get an ad in the mail?
>>
File: IMG_0231.jpg (44KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0231.jpg
44KB, 540x304px
>tfw one or two nights of shitposting on /lit/ and you create a trend of anti-Gass threads
i did specifically say i thought his writing was fine (not my cup of tea) but rather that i just didn't much like the themes he writes on. and i didn't like his brand of perversion.
>>
File: im bout ugly as shit.jpg (80KB, 485x597px) Image search: [Google]
im bout ugly as shit.jpg
80KB, 485x597px
>>9883488
i think "hey its like that thing that william h gass wrote lol."
>>9883513
is that you in that pic? youre so fucking hot. id be up to fuck.
>>
>>9883481
she didn't want him to cum inside he did it anyway and also his seed didn't fertilize her eggs
pretty simple anon
>>
>>9883513
The difference between you and the people posting the new threads is that you actually read an entire page of the novel before shitposting.
>>
>>9883642
that is a good point, really. i also read about 60-70 pages of omensetter's luck, which was the source of my critique in the first place. the tunnel was just assumed to ne what i was complaining about.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.