[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am by no means a politically-driven man. I am perfectly capable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 23989476[1].jpg (42KB, 318x431px) Image search: [Google]
23989476[1].jpg
42KB, 318x431px
I am by no means a politically-driven man.
I am perfectly capable of setting my few beliefs aside to enjoy a book or movie. I am not a stormfag or alt-right or anything of the sort and yet...

Was I the only one who found the amount of progressive lefty ideology in these books distracting?

It started off very enjoyable but by the end of the second book there were visible signs of leftism affecting the plot. I couldn't even finish the third book because of how leftist the story has become.

Did anyone else that reads his work notice this?
>>
Conservatives are free to learn how to write.
>>
File: 101215_1329_7.png (271KB, 303x475px) Image search: [Google]
101215_1329_7.png
271KB, 303x475px
Read good leftist propaganda next time
>>
I didn't notice anything unusual. What sort of things are you talking about?
>>
>>9880516
>The European-esque country is portrayed as evil, stupid and stuck up, despite being surrounded by literal violent savages

>Glockta who is supposed to be a cynical broken psycho, for some reason hates racism. Will torture a man for saying xenophobic things but won't torture a woman for treason.

>Black mary sue character keeps flinging racism at whites at every opportunity and it's supposed to be fine
>>
File: Joe-Abercrombie-Best-Served-Cold.jpg (257KB, 772x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Abercrombie-Best-Served-Cold.jpg
257KB, 772x1181px
>>9880480
What about Best Served Cold? I heard it and the other standalone books were better.

https://www.joeabercrombie.com/books/best-served-cold/
>>
>>9880531
You are a dumb motherfucker senpai
>>
>>9880531
All the cultures seemed pretty vicious and stupid.

Glokta used to be a womanizing chad. I didn't think it was too crazy that he would spare some broad.

Was it supposed to be fine? Maybe I try was just me, but I thought she was a cunt.

Been a while since I read the main series. I liked The Heroes better.
>>
>>9880480
In the end, it's the evil right winger magician with the bank that wins, so everything fine.
>>
>>9880480
>I'm perfectly capable of setting aside my beliefs to enjoy a book
obviously not
>>
>>9880499
Thanks Stephen Colbert
>>
>>9880480
Get the fuck back to your containment general you stupid nigger, or better yet put a bullet in head.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.