[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of buying my first paperback book, should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tk.jpg (138KB, 456x630px) Image search: [Google]
tk.jpg
138KB, 456x630px
I'm thinking of buying my first paperback book, should I do it?
I can pretty much find any other book from the library, but not this one.
>>
>>9874710
Looks interesting, what is this about?
>>
I mean if you want to be a cheap pleab dicksucker all your life, sure.
>>
>>9874710
Go for it, anon.
>>
>>9874710
If you don't have physical books how do you loan books to people?
>>
>>9874710
...you...you only buy hardcover?
I buy the cheapest... Majority of my books are paperback.
>>
File: bookart.jpg (189KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
bookart.jpg
189KB, 750x500px
>>9874800
It's about a girl who is forced to become an empress to foreign nation. The setting takes place in a alternate world where demons and magic is common place, though it mainly focuses on politics and governing. That's the first book, there are 8 more that focus on other characters are add to the world-building.
>>9874860
I don't know, all the books I've thought of reading I've found in the library, so I could forward them there. This is the first one that I really want to read, but nothing shows up on the library databases.
>>9874880
I was thinking of paperback, but upon further inspection hardcover would suit my tastes better, so I think I'll opt out with that. Can someone give a brief pro/con of paperback vs hardcover?

>Pic is the heroine from the first book.
>>
Oh wow now I want to buy this book since it has a cute girl on the cover.
>>
>>9875326
The briefest pro/con of hardcover vs softcover is
>money

You might then go further and say that hardcovers take up more space (usually) and weigh more. But pound for pound, money is the biggest reason. You can get paperback versions of books for almost nothing, but hardcover is almost always $10 minimum.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.