[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all great literature, defined by academia is nothing more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>all great literature, defined by academia is nothing more than social comentary over the autor social issues during his lifetime masquerade as some basic plot (generally a slice of life).
wow, I love literature, I love to have a deeper understanding of nigger issues and why my wife should breed with blacks.
I love literature.
>>
>>9874032
R u fuqqin srs m8? Has the redpill made yoo into a mongoloid or is this some classic LARPing?
>>
you should log off and take up gardening or something
>>
Consider the following: I you had a wife, you wouldn't be posting on 4chan.
>>
it's a little early to be planning what your wife should do when you have never even spoken to a girl.
>>
>>9874032
>wow, I love literature, I love to have a deeper understanding of...why my wife should breed with blacks.
1. You didn't read this anywhere in any work of literature
2. If by whatever miracle you manage to get married and your wife leaves you for a black man it's just self-fulfilling prophecy set off by your own obsession at this point
3. get off my board
>>
>>9874032
>all great literature, defined by academia is nothing more than social comentary over the autor social issues during his lifetime masquerade as some basic plot (generally a slice of life)
Yeah, why can't they like stuff that's totally EPIC with swords and magic and shit? Buncha pretentious snobs.
>>
>>9874046
>>9874050
>>9874054
>>9874073
>>9874097
t. triggered liberals over a nigger joke when all his lit professors and lit departments in america are filled with leftist and marxists.

you know they will soon claim shakespeare is 1/8 black.
>>
>>9874109
Nice victim mentality
>>
>>9874032
>I'm angry at strawmen.
I'm not saying that the academic study of literature isn't fucked six ways to Sunday (it is), but I am saying that you need to go outside.
>>
>>9874144
>if I close my eyes it will go away

>>9874179
all the great literature I read is nothing more than slice of life trash that is heralded as great because of muh sob liberal social commentary on how niggers are good and whites are bad.

I'm not even white BTW.
>>
>>9874188
>all the great literature I read
list them
>>
>>9874274
the bible.
>>
>>9874032
>defined by academia
Who's that? Literature is simply a tool to communicate the sublime. To hell with social commentary.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.