[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDX HlOnKmdI Memerson retards BTFO.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXHlOnKmdI
Memerson retards BTFO.
>>
>>9873970
Well, he did get told there, can't deny that. He's always so slimy and dodgy when talking about Christianity. He just flat out refuses to give straight answers to simple questions when dealing with this topic.
>>
>>9873970
t. brainlet
>>
>>9874019

I always just assumed he was a protestant because most of the they don't know why they believe the things they say they do. They can never give a straight answer on anything important.
>>
>>9874019
>>9874131
I think he's a purely symbolic apologist. Someone asked him on youtube if he literally believed in christ and his answer was something like 'yeah I know him personally haha, tough guy to deal with haha.'
>>
he's a huckster who found his niche in the alt right. he's actually a pretty good speaker and creative thinker but better suited to literary criticsm or poetry than philosophy.
>>
Time to add "Memerson" to my filters
>>
>>9874170
What's your list like now?
>>
>>9873970
This is another hardcore material scientism faggot with an pathological hate-boner for anything remotely christian. As a result he makes the Harris mistake of being completely incapable of understanding Peterson's anecdotes because he doesn't even try to think about the broader philosophical framework he sets. Whether Peterson's a real christian in the sense this guy is pissed off about is obvious to anyone who even tries to understand his research. What a fucking idiot.
>>
File: yt65frggj4i67ycf.png (978B, 161x18px) Image search: [Google]
yt65frggj4i67ycf.png
978B, 161x18px
>>9874178
>>
>>9873970
How many of these guys are jews?
>>
>>9874268

Why are you still here? That's a genuine question. What compels you to make a comment in a thread to tell everybody that you're filtering it and stick around to see if you get any replies?
>>
>>9874019
I agree, whenever asked about Christianity he has some spiel like "Yeah but what is truth? Muh symbolism muh symbolism muh symbolism "
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.