[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone ever hear someone say 'look into whats really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: images (10).jpg (12KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
12KB, 470x313px
Does anyone ever hear someone say 'look into whats really going on behind the scenes, free masons, illuminati, Rothschilds.. all run the world etc etc' and think does it REALLY matter if we claim to be aware of 'whats really going on'? I feel like a lot of the time it's an excuse for people to focus their energy on something that takes their mind off of their own life and makes them feel smarter. Meanwhile their personal life is a mess and they don't understand themselves and can't articulate their own emotions.. but they can tell you that the Rothschilds run the economy. I genuinely don't see much use for even exploring what corporate and secret societies are doing because it doesn't inherently affect the common man (me and you) I think the true free thinkers of the world spend their time finding out their own truths and putting effort into the betterment of their own life. Knowing trump colluded with russia does absolutely nothing for me. But figuring out if I should quit my 9-5 and become a writer, does absolutely affect me. Know what I mean? People are too caught up in the worlds noise to stop and take care of themselves. We love distraction far too much.
>>
/lit/ is not your diary desu
>>
>>9872839
this
>>
>>9872839
You must be a Philosophy newfag, go read kierkegaard or nietzsche's writings.. majority of it is self-deconstructive and explores a reader-discriminative style. If you can't contribute to the most common style of open forum writing, then please go and partake in your evening leisure hobby of cuckolding.
>>
File: VQ5DS.jpg (347KB, 2000x1194px) Image search: [Google]
VQ5DS.jpg
347KB, 2000x1194px
>>9872820
>>
>>9872820
I'd say they imply to know and have a position over you. I'd say they are playing alpha with you.
wether its true or not.

-Know thyself
>>
>>9872820
Yeah, we get it, you've watched Peterson's videos.
>>
>>9872926
Sounds cool af, but kinda hard to believe.Of course no one has absolute control over anything, but there are definitely lots of people desiring it.
>>
>>9872820
>Meanwhile their personal life is a mess and they don't understand themselves and can't articulate their own emotions.. but they can tell you that the Rothschilds run the economy.
I'm not trying to defend 4chan antisemites, but this argument makes no sense. You can't articulate your emotions and your life is a mess therefore... you can't understand economy? This makes no sense.

>But figuring out if I should quit my 9-5 and become a writer, does absolutely affect me. Know what I mean? People are too caught up in the worlds noise to stop and take care of themselves.
So we should just stop caring about society and hope that whoever is in power won't fuck the general population too much? This kind of defeatism is disgusting, regwrdless of your political creed.

>be anon
>look at 21st century
>realize that what we need is MORE shallow individualism
>>
>>9872958
How is sitting around talking about the Rothschilds bettering your life? Thats my ONLY point to this post.
>>
>>9872930
Thats my point. It's a pseudo sense of alpha. Sitting around talking about the 'elite' benefits the common man how?
>>
>>9872958
And how is worrying more about my own life instead of a complete stranger a form of defeatism? You have a false sense of ego and are a pseudo intellectual if you are sitting around talking about free masons if you arent actually one.
>>
>>9873032
>>9873020
I have specifically stated that I wasn't defending Rotschild conspiracies. The point here is obviously about how and how much should someone interact with and contribute to society. Apparently your solution is to retreat into your personal life, hoping that solving your life problems will also both solve your inability to change the system and your cluessness about it.
Here's the deal: these things are not related. How messed up is your life has absolutely zero relevance when it comes to your actual political ideas and beliefs. What counte is the reasoning and how informed the opinion is. You can't get to that point while living in a shitty 1 room apartment with no job prospects: in fact this is the experience of most polisci students.

Basically, you are treating your job as a distraction in the times in which politival activism is required the most. This does not imply parroting dumb conspiracies yiu've read on /pol/ is a moral duty, obviously.

If instead your point was that /pol/tards are stupid, then I don't understand why have you opened this thread here on /lit/,
>>
>>9872820
you're right they are losers who just want a leg up on you by playing the rhetoric game in the guise of giving a shit.
just keep on getting better at the real life game and it becomes obvious.
>>
>>9872820

Why don't you fire me? Oh, yeah, the scandal. This must be scary. I could blow that lid any moment. Meanwhile, a probe encroaches. Make a choice, you gonna murder me, cold blood? Be branded the ones who had to kill out of their jest? Kinslayers? Or will you tell the hard truth to the right man, and let me lay down my cause, knowing that whatever follows, he will understand.

You have a choice to make, I've already made mine. Aint no grave, senpai.
>>
>>9872904
This is a literature board, general philosophy unrelated to specific written works are for /his/.
>>
>>9873135
Fair. My bad
>>
>>9872958
You didn't understand OP
>>
You sound 15.

>people love distraction

yeah, no shit shirlock. life sucks
read more
>>
>illuminati
>being this stuck in 2007 internet

>>9873282
I think he got it just fine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.