[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some pervy and creep post-war Japanese authors like Mishima

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: yep.jpg (129KB, 568x860px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
129KB, 568x860px
Who are some pervy and creep post-war Japanese authors like Mishima Yukio I can read?
I enjoyed reading Kinkakuji btw.
I think there was some guy who said he was glad losing the war to the US because he can indulge on big American boobs and ass or something.
>>
>>9867389
Junichiro Tanazaki
>>
I don't remember much about pic related, except that it was kinda pervy (but ultimately wholesome, I think). About women working in the world's most chaste brothel, where men pay to spend the night next to sleeping women.
>>
>>9867446
oh yeah it's him. Heard about him from my friend, but forgot the name so I couldn't search his book
>>
>>9867446
Any book recommandation from him ? Struggling to choose between prewar vs postwar book
>>
I hear the guy who owns this site has a book out now. Try that maybe?
>>
>>9867389
>reading Mishima because he's "creepy" and "perverted"
Imagine being such a brainlet that anything past the bare surface of the prose flies completely over your head.
>>
>>9868907
That's literally just a self-help book for middle-managers.
>>
>>9867847
It really doesn't matter. I've read I think four novels, a novel length essay and two short story collections by him and everything was great.
>>
>>9867847
OP here. I'm in library right now trying few chapters of 5 kinds of Junichiro's book and I like Naomi the best. It is more consistent and reader friendly in a sense that the focus is MC's desire
>>
File: kawabata.jpg (28KB, 183x300px) Image search: [Google]
kawabata.jpg
28KB, 183x300px
>>9867461
The Lake, also by Kawabata, is more pervy and creep, and better, too. Read it, OP. Mishima loved Kawabata.
>>
>>9869090
Still excited for the translation.
>>
File: hardtimesmakestrongmen.gif (487KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
hardtimesmakestrongmen.gif
487KB, 497x373px
>>9867389
Just the thread I was looking for
What is /lit/'s guide to reading Mishima? What do I read first? What should I expect?
>>
>>9872240
It doesn't really matter to much. The Sound of Waves is pretty atypical but asides from that start anywhere. I would personally recommend Spring Snow. I think it's hands down the best thing he has written and it leaves you free to read Runaway Horses (the first and second books of his tetralogy respectively) which is another of his best.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.