[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wrongly executed for the murder of his gay lover, Jared is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: the crow lazaraus.jpg (49KB, 305x500px) Image search: [Google]
the crow lazaraus.jpg
49KB, 305x500px
>Wrongly executed for the murder of his gay lover, Jared is resurrected by the crow to get vengeance and bring justice to the real killer. He is assisted in the mission by his lover's trans woman twin.

/lit/ will defend this
>>
File: IMG_20170805_111004.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_111004.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
Nah
>>
File: Recent_photo_of_Billy_Martin.jpg (11KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
Recent_photo_of_Billy_Martin.jpg
11KB, 220x265px
>Poppy Z Brite

That's not his name, shitlord.
>>
>>9867057
It's a probing dissection of masculinity. Jared's homosexuality has walled him out from conventional masculinity, and the wound is further salted by his buddy-cop pairing with a man-to-woman transsexual, who represents the sum of Jared's own fears.

There is an idea in Western society, which is rarely discussed but omnipresent, which is that as a man you can redefine your image through violence. This horrifying concept has been the driving force behind many crimes otherwise dismissed as unpredictable, most notably school shootings. Here, the concept is explored through Jared's fixation with vengeance. In death, his partner offers him a road to masculinity that he could never offer in life.
>>
>>9867096
Nevermind I looked it up and its a real book
I dont want to defend it anymore
>>
>>9867096
Quiet, slut.
>>
>>9867057
I honestly want to know why you keep posting this.
>>
I'm more embarrased at the fact this story was done a million times over before. The gay/tranny thing is just a side detail.
>>
>>9867057
This just looks lazy.
Another series in the line of "I can rehash the exact same story but replace heteros with homos, men with women and whites with blacks".
Managed to take a decent story and make it sound autistic and retarded too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.