[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else so fucking smart that it's almost comedic? Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Anyone else so fucking smart that it's almost comedic? Are there any books about characters that are ridiculously smart? I remember once in a high school Calculus class, when my teacher put a problem on the board, and I solved it so quickly that my teacher laughed when I raised my hand to give the answer, being that I was so ridiculously smart. In my college philosophy courses, my professor once asked me, laughing at the ridiculousness of my genius all the while, to ask easier questions so that the rest of the class could keep up. Sometimes, alone and thinking, I shock myself with my complex and profound insights about a multitude of things, to the point where even I find it ridiculous how smart I am, and end up cracking up. But all that is beside the point. As I asked at the beginning of this post: Are there any books for this feel?
>>
>>9865889
>A multitude of things.

Brilliant, in a 2 a.m. Trump tweet sort of way.
>>
>>9865889
Pynchon
>>
If you are so smart, then why are you not working on your nobel prize? 4chan is not exactly the place where someone so smart would be wandering around, id believe you if you said you were slightly above the average, which most part of us are.
>>
>>9865909
>>
>>9865909
>4chan isn't legit but the nobel prize is

brainlet detected
>>
>>9865889
>I find it ridiculous how smart I am, and end up cracking up.

I chuckled.
>>
File: Dunning Kruger Chart.jpg (69KB, 639x470px) Image search: [Google]
Dunning Kruger Chart.jpg
69KB, 639x470px
>>9865889
ok retard
>>
>>9865889
Quality bait, OP.
>>
Care to share a few of your brilliant insights?
>>
>>9865889
>to the point where even I find it ridiculous how smart I am, and end up cracking up.

There's a diagnosis for this quirk

its called autism
>>
>the overly intelligent Tolstoy poster

This is actually one my favorite /lit/ memes.
>>
Guys it's a pasta, and a good one at that.

sage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.