[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is your favorite /lit/-country and which would you choose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 897-004-6990FA31.jpg (2KB, 417x250px) Image search: [Google]
897-004-6990FA31.jpg
2KB, 417x250px
Which is your favorite /lit/-country and which would you choose if you where determined to read literature from only one country from now on till the rest of your life?

My pick: Germany

Mainly because of the supreme philosophers like Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, Marx etc..
>>
You fool, you meant the German language, not the country, as it was fractured centuries before the unification. I'll give you one chance to correct yourself...
>>
>>9865107
*contributes nothing of value to cinema for the past century*
>>
>>9865143
the country and the language
>>
>>9865107
English because A) it's the only language I can fluently read, and B)Games Workshop's Black Library.
>>
>>9865147
>contributes nothing of value to mongolian throat singing in the last aeon
>>
Either Germany or France, luckily I happen to speak both their languages
>>
>>9865107

*willingly self-genocides from autism and white guilt*
>>
>>9865305
Lol this I know Germany has made a lot of contributions to the arts throughout the centuries but I honestly can't see their flag anymore without laughing.
>>
>>9865305
>>9865314
Samefag
>>
Italian for Tasso, Dante, Petrarch, and Opera.
>>
For me, it would also be Germany - intelligent, full of geist and with a wicked sense of humor.

t. Beady-eyed Eternal Anglo
>>
>>9865319
Try the redpill, cuck
>>
>>9865601
Wrong board brainlet
>>
>>9865107
i won't answer because the concept is 2 spooky 4 me
>>
>>9865661
it is just a hypothetical question
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (585KB, 1336x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
585KB, 1336x1800px
>>9865147
are you kidding?
>>
>>9865107
Obviously France. Germany might have great philosophers but their novels are shit-tier since it's a horrible language for emotion and only Goethe figured out how to squeeze decent fiction out of it.
>>
>>9865107
The Greece.

On the contingent I get access to their archives unraped by time and destruction. Otherwise Russia
>>
Russia. Then Greece (ancient) and America.

Japan has a cool spot somewhere in there.
>>
>>9865848
>>9865850
Russiagreecemind
>>
Dear you,

Have you know how whether Antarctic a produced any milk, or nut? The pic attached in the related photo is related to what I have to say in the following text field. Buy milk, I mean to say literature. Do you got literature, as the commercial goes, or not? Got get got tit tat patty whack. Got it, the milk that is? I got tit; just was wondering too whether Antarctica has produced any worthwhile literature. Get, or got, back, or front, to me, or you, on, or in, that, or whichsoever. Thank you. End message.

Sincerely,
You

Post scriptum. Has Antarctic produced any worthwhile literature?
>>
>>9865647
>>9865601

хaхaхa
>>
>>9866244
You can't escape your mediocre destiny.
>>
File: IMG_6468.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6468.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
I am on my way to Germany first time
What should I do
>>
>>9865143
fpbp
>>
>>9865107
United States
>>
>>9866279
Enjoy the beer and weed.
>>
>>9866379
>weed
Overpriced, shitty quality ... am I doing something wrong? From the south though, it's probably easier to find decent stuff in the north.
>>
India. The vedas are enough to keep you busy for life
>>
Latinoamerica.

>inb4 latinoamerica isn't a country
but it should be.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.