[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've drafted together a basic outline of my outline of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: kino1.jpg (51KB, 620x300px) Image search: [Google]
kino1.jpg
51KB, 620x300px
I've drafted together a basic outline of my outline of my novel.
>man wanders a dying world
Where do I go from here /lit/? I'm thinking of making it a political fiction; maybe something similar to Kino's Journey: similar in plot, or lack of, but exploring philosophical ideas.

Also, is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>9863758
Holy fucking shit we don't care
Write something or don't post it here you dickhead
Any phillistine can come up with a one line plot
>>
>>9863767
That's barely even a plot. At least come up with one possible scenario that happens on his journey.
>>
Serious question that will help you: what do you know about dying?
>>
>>9863758

Is it autobiographical?
>>
>>9863795
Not autobiographical, but transcribing my world view through narrative.
>>
>>9863758
OP here. He might visit different political systems. Fascism, Capitalism, Communism, Anarchism, etc. Just some thoughts. He could engage in dialogue with each of them, refuting them one by one; seeing the good and bad in each. Yea or nay?
>>
>>9863820
Thats a start. I'd say take one of those and start drafting up an episode to feel it out.
>>
>>9863848
thanks senpai
>>
>>9863820
Unless you have read all literature on all of these systems, beware. Especially with leftist politics.
>>
>>9863758
Thats not an outline, thats barely even an idea.
>>
>>9864067
>a basic outline of my outline of my novel.
>>
>>9863820
pls just dont copy kino
>>
>>9863758
Hey, that's the outline of my unwritten novel, you plagiarist!
>>
Your questions seem to betray the fact that you haven't really plotted out an outline.

>Thinking political fiction?
Well, does that coincide with your plotting. Have you plotted out the politics of this dying world?

I know Kino Journey is amazing enough to make people watch it and think they want to do something like it of that caliber, but it's hard. Liking something isn't enough. You need to try to create a whole fleshed out story that other people can like too.

You need detail upon detail upon detail. You need to make up all the details you can about this character and this world. Make up more details than you will end up using.
>>
>>9865865
kino's journey is surprisingly apolitical, more of an adventure like mushishi where each new journey reflects ideas more than any sense of reality, especially one that reflects our own world, like OP wishes to do with a political fiction.

here's the simple truth OP, if you want to write something literary, you need something to say, which you do not have.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.