[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: peterson.jpg (80KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
peterson.jpg
80KB, 1024x683px
The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it.
>>
And yet he couldn't be bothered to go get his picture taken anywhere further away than the back of the building where all his classes are taught
>>
>>9858266
>implying life has an objective purpose
Really get my noggin joggin
>>
>>9858266
Yes? Self discovery and satisfaction comes through facing challenges and learning self control. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>9858309
>Implying men are born without an inherent teleological purpose that they can't help but to fulfill
Noggin = Jogged
>>
>>9858266
It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa. Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open. I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me. I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke. I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.
>>
>>9858266
he doesn't say that's the purpose of life, he says doing that will give life meaning.
>>
>>9858266
Life IS the largest burden
>>
>>9860366
you are your mom's largest burden
>>
>>9860360
Both are equally retarded
>>
>>9860387
Your mom's my largest burden
>>
>>9858309
>implying that is being implied
>>
>>9860387
That's unfortunately correct
>>
>>9858266
How many reps should you do?
>>
File: grin.jpg (24KB, 516x566px) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
24KB, 516x566px
>>9860360
This is true.

>>9860441
>>
>>9858266
What's this arbitrary bullshit? What's your justification for this statement? Does it permit exceptions, in your opinion?
>>
>>9858266
>The purpose of life is finding the largest burden that you can bear and bearing it.

Tell that to my ex.
>>
>>9858408
So do it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.