[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I begin with this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (118KB, 294x371px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
118KB, 294x371px
Where do I begin with this man?
>>
With the Greeks
>>
>>9856871
I probably read more books than you and I don't even fucking read. I even have literature published, something a hack like you will never achieve.

You aren't an intellectual for being a brooding faggot. You're just a brooding faggot. A stick in the ass and dick in the mouth makes for a bad artist. Even responding to me, you're Ressentiment is palpable. I can only imagine how thick it becomes when you receive your monthly rejection letter. Or, better yet, the publisher doesn't even make the effort to send a letter, or even an email. Oh wait, maybe you aren't a brooding faggot, maybe you're one of those Peterson-sucking LARPers pretending to be Christian? Goodness, if you people ever faced actual theology (no, Augustine and that narniashit you read as a kid don't count) then you would be amazed what actual religious reflection looks like. Your entire exposure to your identity is limited to brooding faggot Russians, '''psychologists''' who are nothing more than pseudo-deists (they adore the mere idea of God, after all, for its '''social utility''' or whatever gentrified statement they'll come up with next). What else could you be? I've seen a few LARPing as TRVE EVROPEANS around here, lately. Haha le stupid jewish sky daddy, right? STUPID! WORSHIP THE MEME GODS OF YOUR 'ANCESTORS' (the essential hick that raped your actual ancestor) FOR SOCIAL UTILITY!
>>
Aristotle's Organon
Hume's Treatise on Human Understanding

Lectures on Logic
Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics
Critique of Pure Reason
Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals
Critique of Practical Reason
Metaphysics of Morals
Critique of Judgement
>>
>>9856846
the first thing he ever published, then keep going in chronological order.
>>
Leibniz new essays
>>
with him? What is Enlightenment and then Critique of Pure Reason. I recommend the Routledge guide to the critique

Necessary pre reqs? Descartes, Hume, Leibniz

Useful pre reqs? Plato, Aristotle, Hobbes, Rousseau
>>
File: 1499467113528.jpg (40KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1499467113528.jpg
40KB, 600x449px
>>9856874
>>
>>9856950
This guys, tho this is a pretty undergrad approach.

I'd just crack into the Critique raw. All of my formal training didn't really prepare me for wrestling with Kant so you're fucked one way or the other.
>>
>>9856950
How much of Plato should I read? I think I've read all his key dialogues.
>>
>>9856874
>you're Ressentiment is
>>
A posteriori "A priori" a priori in the a priori that he a priori. Or you'll never a posteriori his stuff.
>>
>>9856877
>Hume's Treatise on Human Understanding
Did you mean Treatise on Human Nature or Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding
>>
>>9858284
please respond
>>
>>9858284
>>9858499
Not that guy but I recommend ECHU first and then THN, even though he published the former, later in chronology. ECHU is an easier and tighter read.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.