[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Stephen King write about Man-Boy couples so much (especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
Why does Stephen King write about Man-Boy couples so much (especially in the 70s and 80s)?
>>
>>9854935
Be used his publishers pay him to add pedophilia content into his stories.

Case in point: the child gangbang in 'IT'.
>>
Salem's Lot is Man-Boy from the 1st line and fairly ends with them declaring their love for one another. The kid has a bondage scene.
In The Shining, that Furry ghost offers to suck Danny Torrance's cock.
Do I need even mention The Dark Tower? Or Jake's pants falling off when he "comes back" in vol 3?
In The Stand, the 10 year old autistic boy gets a hardon looking at a girlie mag, King delights to tell us...
>>
>>9854935
are all writers pederasts or something
>>
use ya head boi. do you think you get anywhere being famous and known without knowing how the people you surrounded with are into fucked up shit. its either hes one or he writes to tell people. get a brain lad
>>
He was better as a Man-Boy writer than when he became a Feminard Phony.
>>
>>9855106
>Salem's Lot is Man-Boy from the 1st line and fairly ends with them declaring their love for one another. The kid has a bondage scene.
how old is the kid? is he 16 at least?
>>
The night before, Matt Burke had faced such a dark thing and had been stricken by a heart seizure brought on by fright; tonight Mark Petrie had faced one, and ten minutes later lay in the lap of sleep... Such is the difference between men and boys. (10.436)
>>
>>9856107
About twelve.
Don't confuse with TV movie.
>>
>>9856120
goddamn it. How am I supposed to get my homoerotic bromance on if there's really uncomfortable pedophilic overtones? I can't enjoy shit like this.
>>
File: 1476612096206.png (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476612096206.png
15KB, 500x500px
>>9855003
I wonder (((who))) could be behind it
>>
>>9856145
Classicists?
>>
>>9856171
No, classical pedaresty is redpilled and in fact not homo at all.
I had a different group of (((people))) in mind
>>
>>9856182
that anon knew that. everyone knew what you were getting at. it's just that nobody gave a shit. you're not half as clever as you think you are.
>>
>>9856182
The dreaded Irish?
>>
>>9856189
I'm beginning to think you know something I don't. Do you know what group of (((people))) this could concern, anon?
>>9856190
You could be onto something, though I was thinking of something a little more... (((eastern)))
>>
>>9856204
It's those bastards the Polynesian Islanders, isn't it?
>>
>>9856211
no, no, no, its those bastard new zealanders
>>
SODOM FOR THE SODOMITES!!
>>
His buddy Peter Straub is off the hook with that stuff.
>>
>>9854935
I always thought he wrote allot about agressive dolls. He did a X-File episode and it was all about this cursed doll. Fucking shit episode imo.
>>
>>9856292
Lulz, "Show me on the doll where the Bad Man touched you."
>>
>>9855106
>In The Stand, the 10 year old autistic boy gets a hardon looking at a girlie mag, King delights to tell us...

Wow! An author inserting childhood experience of sexual awakening into his work? Do you think that King may have, like all of us, an attachment to important stages of childhood development concerning a loss of innocence? If y'all think that's pederasty you are failing a self-administered Rorschach test.
>>
>>9856607
Nicely written anon
>>
>>9856607
Nobody said it was anything. This thread is for speculation.
>>
>>9856607
Btw, why did you say "inserting childhood experience "?
>>
>>9856687
You have nothing to say, only to add.
Thank you for your contribution. Nicely written.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.