[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sunny and soon to be rainy weekend in London >went outside,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1434422819314.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1434422819314.gif
173KB, 600x630px
>sunny and soon to be rainy weekend in London
>went outside, feel sad seeing all the qts with 5000 tinder matches and who consider me a disgusting non chad
>would feel like a loser if I stayed inside
>feel like a loser when I'm outside
>going to go to the museums just to have something to do
>will feel like I'm an insincere fraud when I'm in them, as I don't truly care about decorations (V&A museum) or pottery (British museum) and the science ones are aimed at redditors kiddies

I think I may go to the city of London bank area and canary wharf because they are deserted on weekends.

I do so little work at my job and arrive so late and leave so early and have such long lunch breaks, it is truly less stressful than my free time.
>>
Get well soon.

Sincerley,
Anon
>>
>>9852223
sage and report
>>
You forgot to add the "btw what are you reading?" line.
>>
I'm actually glad you made this thread.

Yes it has nothing to do with literature but holy shit I can't remember the last time I was in a comfy thread on lit.

You go into any other thread and it's just double-digit IQ ideologues having the same fucking arguments over and over again.
>>
>>9852263
>I'm actually glad you made this thread.
He posts variants of this every day
https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=london+chad

https://warosu.org/lit/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=london+outside
>>
>>9852223
When I was sad in London, I too spent a lot of time wandering canary wharf alone on weekends

But don't worry, you'll find someone to take to Greenwich park if you embrace the suffering and work to get better.
>>
>>9852281

Fuck off shill, so what?
This entire board is the same 4 threads being posted over and over again.
Go start another discussion about whether or not Peterson is a cult leader or what you thought about Moby Dick.
>>
>>9852289
I live in London (not OP) and I still do this. In fact, I have my shoes on right now and intend to spend the next several hours walking around aimlessly, partly because I have nothing else to do and partly because the rastafarian across the street is blasting reggae music as he does all day ever saturday.
>>
>>9852296
Not literature
>>
Guys, I just went to the v&a museum and it was good but now I have nothing to do
>>
>>9852223
>the science ones are aimed at redditors kiddies
>not honestly enjoying interactive science exhibits.
you're already dead anon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.