[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey people of /lit/ I had to write a short story and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 476097318.jpg (339KB, 983x1024px) Image search: [Google]
476097318.jpg
339KB, 983x1024px
Hey people of /lit/

I had to write a short story and I just want to share it with you. Reactions welcome.

Little Joe was a cat. He lived in France and liked to eat baguette.

He got this strange taste in food when he was a small kitten. The rest of the litter showed ostracism towards him so he went exploring. He smelled something exciting. It was a piece of baguette. Someone probably dropped it. He was hungry so he listened to his prevalent instincts. That was the moment he fell in love with the taste of baguettes.

One day, he was walking in Paris and noticed an opulent bakery. “They must have some baguette in there” he thought. He walked in and saw a shelf full of baguettes. He got excited and tried to jump on that shelf. However, there was a glass window in front of the shelf he didn’t notice before jumping. When he hit the glass, his head buckled inwards. He fell on the ground. He started meowing loudly. This feeling was tantalizing. He was less than a meter away from his favourite food but couldn’t reach it.

Then a chinese man walked up to him and picked him up. “Maybe he will give me some baguettes” Joe thought. The chinese man took him home. He took Joe in his kitchen. Joe was delighted. He could already smell a nice loaf of baguette. The chinese man chopped Joe’s head off. His favourite food was baguette with freshly baked cat.
>>
>>9849477
HAHAHA OMFGG

HE KILLED THE BAGUETTE EATING CAT??? AFTER ALL THAT TROUBLE HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
WHAT AN INSANE RIDE. I. WANT. MORE

Keep posting here, my man. Adopt a trip. Set up a gofundme. You're an inspiration
>>
File: 1501261272114.jpg (48KB, 475x476px) Image search: [Google]
1501261272114.jpg
48KB, 475x476px
>>9849477
I thought it was pretty qt until the last paragraph
>>
>>9849485

Not sure if sarcastic or not

>>9849500

Yep, that's kinda the point of it
>>
>>9849515
Well if you are serious about this, try making it cute all the whole short story because it just seems like what I would read to a kid. Not sure if that offenses you since I belive would be more appealing to them.
>>
>>9849534
Also sorry for the "sage". I forgot to delete it.
>>
Unironically better than 95% of shit in the critique threads
>>
>>9849534

I'm absolutely not serious. I'm preparing for a language exam and had to write the story. I thought why not make it with a twist. I think the end result was funny so I decided to share it so you can all enjoy my messed up mind's creation.
>>
>>9849540

Well, thx then
>>
File: 1501445339963.jpg (25KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
1501445339963.jpg
25KB, 640x458px
>>9849549
>my messed up mind's creation

lol ok then, good luck !
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.