[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morning, /lit/! I know this isn't the right place to ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20160729-WA0000.jpg (364KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160729-WA0000.jpg
364KB, 1600x1200px
Morning, /lit/! I know this isn't the right place to advertise, but honestly I don't know where else to resort.

I am a man in his early 20s, set at the height of his physical capabilities and pressuming some degree of lucidity. After years of journeying through carefree dissipation and ever-growing disenchantment I am resolved to pursue my dreams.

Essentially I am looking for a woman. I am told there are a few loitering about the board so, in case this might concern you... here are the main prerrequisites. I need a girl with whom

.marry. it doesn't have to be an old-fashioned wedding or anything of that sort, not even ran through religious competences, but most definitively a symbolic ceremony of bondage; blood pacts apply
.work hard in the endeavour of my anarchoprimitivist vision, that is building a house, set up a neat orchard and a parcel for cows and chicken; which entails being prepared for isolation in the wild countryside
.have a heap of beautiful little children to alight our haven, but being very particular about their education (for instance home-schooling; for instance having sexual intercourse right in front of their cradles, so that they profit from a more natural approach to sexuality)
.remain loyal to Earth and Family to death, without detriment of playfulness and imagination; if any, our farm should be subject to the yin principle (Anima in Jungian terms)

Preferably (not compulsorily) you have to:
.have a beautiful soul, something unique or enthralling about you which elicits my adoration
.posess a kind of intellectual wakefulness, artistic sensibility; or be otherwise observant and caring
.condescend to dogs. I'm crazy about dogs
.not refuse to masturbate me with your feet
.embrace your inner child and exile druges and social conventions no matter how ingrained they are
.be crazy enough to join me in my adventure

So, if there's any girl remotely interested, a dubious thing nonetheless, feel free to post in this thread or contact me via Skype ([email protected]). If not, thanks for taking the time to read.
>>
>>9840438
>>/soc/
>>
>>9840445
Already was. Nothing there but monsters.
>>
>>9840454
>>/b/
>>
File: f39.jpg (50KB, 600x806px) Image search: [Google]
f39.jpg
50KB, 600x806px
>>9840438
>work hard in the endeavour of my anarchoprimitivist vision, that is building a house, set up a neat orchard and a parcel for cows and chicken; which entails being prepared for isolation in the wild countryside
>.have a heap of beautiful little children to alight our haven, but being very particular about their education (for instance home-schooling; for instance having sexual intercourse right in front of their cradles, so that they profit from a more natural approach to sexuality)
>.posess a kind of intellectual wakefulness, artistic sensibility; or be otherwise observant and caring

Oh, my gosh. OP, this is so fucking lewd. To have sex in front of the kids? Will you all use tattered cloths too? Oh man, this is just like the plot of a doujin. I am kind ashamed, but this gimmes me the hardest boner. This fetishism is so hardcore I cant stop of thinking lewd stuff.
Oh man, I wish I was a girl, so I could be the "lucky" one.
This is so lewd...
I love it!
I likong this way too much...
>>
Interstellar levels of cringe right here. Your cringe went to Arcturus, the aliens there shot it right back, and now SETI is trying to figure out why the fuck an alien race would be so cringy.
>>
>>9840438

Would you be interesting in doing all that with a man, if it was possible? Just curious.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.