[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have coffee everyday >tell myself I won't have coffee

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Max_stirner.jpg (10KB, 200x237px) Image search: [Google]
Max_stirner.jpg
10KB, 200x237px
>have coffee everyday
>tell myself I won't have coffee for at least a month
>wake up the next day
>tell myself that if I enjoy coffee despite the costs I shouldn't avoid it
>decide to press the unspooked button to get rid of all previous ideology to justify coffee guilt free
>realise that pressing the unspooked button to do something is a spook
>feel bad about everything I do

Who else is floating about in the middle of the unspooked void yet completely unwilling to grab on to anything other than "self interest" even though that concept is as solid as a cloud?
>>
i like Christianity's take: something like don't sin, but you are a sinner so you'll sin, ask forgiveness and you are forgiven, etc.
>>
>>9834312
That's not being self-interested, that's just being weak.
>>
File: 1500902947637.jpg (984KB, 2327x2980px) Image search: [Google]
1500902947637.jpg
984KB, 2327x2980px
What's the point to control yourself from small pleasures OP. Are you machine that will only function on the bare necessities of life? Does this small vice you wish to weigh on your back cause you great duress?
See that this small thing gives you a sense of calm and well-being. No one else is free from sin and vice for we all escape reality in our own way.
>>
1) Coffee isn't bad for you
2) Something that reacts physically with you isn't a spook

+ reading
- memes
>>
All things are nothing to me, my power is my property
>>
>>9834312
beeing spooked, at least to some extent, is necessary for a good mental health and a part of the human condition
>>
>>9834312

why would you feel guilty about drinking coffee though
>>
>>9834312
just chug it faggot
>>
OP here. I planned to give up coffee today. And also eat nothing today because I had McDonalds and ice cream yesterday. But I had coffee and carb filled sandwiches at lunch, as I usually do.

It's going to be one of those eating shitloads of chocolate as soon as I get home and mourn life days
>>
>>9834865
This is not r9k and you're not a woman
>>
>>9834312
Who gives a fuck nothing is wrong with coffee
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.