[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Am a writer >Have a running fantasy universe I work on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>Am a writer
>Have a running fantasy universe I work on with a friend in my spare time
>Genuinely really proud of it and the lore I've created
>Have a character named "The Saint"
>Ancient angelic hero of old who overthrew an empire of corrupt beings under the influence of demons to bring about an age if light and prosperity
>People of the present remember him as a selfless and noble hero who fought for good with honor
>He happens to literally be an angel
>Show a bit of my story to my family namely the parts about the saint
>Older sister is surprisingly into it
>We're Catholic
>She compliments my refrence to catholicism
>wtf
>She explains how I must've modelled The Saint after christ in that he fought to bring light to the world
>Forgot to mention that the saint overthrew the corrupt empire through terrible means
>Murder, Torture, Public executions, terrible shit
>He wanted to be forgotten for all the terrible things he did in the name of a better, regardless of how it damned his soul
>He effectively became more brutal than the demons ever were

I don't think I can tell her the rest of his story without getting called a satanist or some shit.
>>
Why are you proud of that shit?
>>
>>9834134

Is OP literally 12?
>>
>>9834460
Well, he posted a Pokemon pic.
>>
File: 1485231577799.jpg (15KB, 410x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485231577799.jpg
15KB, 410x337px
>>9834134
>wake up
>make coffee
>browse /lit/ before work
>oh a shit thread to start my day

This place sucks
>>
>>9834460
No, he just really likes anime.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.