[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good magazines that aren't liberal like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pbox.gif (23KB, 557x502px) Image search: [Google]
pbox.gif
23KB, 557x502px
Are there any good magazines that aren't liberal like the New Yorker?
>>
>>9833451
>anything but poetry magazines
never, ever. that's what books are for.
>>
>>9833476
Books aren't really that good for current events which is why I'm looking for a magazine.
>>
>>9833451
That image seems to confirms my theory about how being more or less retarded is a core part of conservative ideology
>>
>>9833498
I'm just looking for anything that's not as far liberal as New Yorker. So if there's a good magazine that's near Google News et cetera that'd be nice.
>>
File: 1498856596922.png (392KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498856596922.png
392KB, 500x805px
How come nobody mentioned the economist? It's British and leans more towards economic and social liberalism. It is very up to date with current events in the scope of global politics and economics. Little ads, great writers, and quality journalism that's been around since 1843!

It's pricey but you get what you pay for. Otherwise just pirate the digital copy or the audio version on myanonymouse or some other tracker.
>>
>>9833570
Fuck didn't see the OP wanted a not liberal mag. I've heard good things about the Christian Science Monitor from a conservative friend.
>>
If you want current events, just read some conservative news websites. Magazines are all trash.
>>
>>9833519
I think the economist has it alright. Their audience leans left, but their economic philosophy is pretty middle of the ground. I don't trust Wall Street Journal as much but as far as magazines go they're an alright conservative one.
>>
>>9833451
The New Criterion, First Things, The American Conservative, The Spectator, Catholic Herald.
>>
File: thumb__0x0_0_0_auto[1].jpg (59KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumb__0x0_0_0_auto[1].jpg
59KB, 522x720px
>>9833519
New Criterion is a conservative literary review that is actually factual and rigorous ala NPR.
>>
I personally read Foreign Policy.
>>
>>9833584
>The American Conservative

Would be much better if every other article didnt reference the benedict option(or try to sell the book), which is fringe at best, and prepper tier at worst. Also Drehr is growing more and more nutty.

Paris Review may be liberal but at least they are sincere.
>>
>>9833588
this and the financial times are pretty good if and when they have a literary insert
>>
>>9833589
Yeah, Dreher is tedious. I actually am quite sympathetic to his instincts but a lot of his work is just lame.

TAC has some good stuff though, mainly non-interventionist foreign policy coverage and conservative New Urbanism stuff, both of which is very much my shit. Might be the weakest in my list though.
>>
>>9833584
>First Things
This sounds promising.
>>
File: 1500234511851.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1500234511851.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>9833583
>but their economic philosophy is pretty middle of the ground
>>
>>9833575
Christian Science Monitor has no discernible political lean.
>>
>>9833451
Just read the WSJ, kid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.