[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any actual good/enjoyable romance books to read? No need to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493564915784.jpg (11KB, 294x273px) Image search: [Google]
1493564915784.jpg
11KB, 294x273px
Any actual good/enjoyable romance books to read? No need to be erotic. Asking for me, a sad and lonely beta cuck.
>>
Tragic: I recommend The House of Mirth. Comic: Pride and Prejudice or Emma.
>>
>>9833054
My First Love by Ivan Turgeniev
>>
>>9833054
>a sad and lonely beta cuck
Silas Marner
>>
>>9833054
The sorrows of young werther :)
>>
'Maurice' is good

>>9833161
+1 to this recommendation
>>
>>9833117
I was going to recommend his Torrents of Spring. Haven't read My First Love.
>>
>>9833054
Lolita by V.N.
Ada by V.N.

If you're looking for enjoyment try option 1. If you're looking for something thicker than 350 pages try option 2. If your a pleb who can't handle postmodern mindfucks never ever pick up a book by V.N.
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (33KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
33KB, 250x375px
>>9833808
>if you like fucking children, read Nabokov
>if you don't, you're a pleb
>>
>>9833817
It always comes down to the child fucking part for the shallow minded. It is simply one of the best romances I have read. Ada is better, thicker but better. Ada is of an incestuous relationship, and the age difference of the lovers is not so great. I never stated if you don't take recommendation you're a pleb. I simply stated, don't read him if you don't like post modern literature. Not like post modern lit. doesn't make you a pleb. And, liking Nabokov doens't make you a pedo.
>>
File: 410T4WKQV4L.jpg (29KB, 306x500px) Image search: [Google]
410T4WKQV4L.jpg
29KB, 306x500px
>>
Reluctant Cuckold by David McManus
>>
>>9833054
Go to Archive of Our Own, find your favorite piece of media, sort by kudos and subtract gender pairings you aren't interested in, and maybe set a word limit so the only ones you get are novel length.
There, enjoy reading an entire book about Tracer and Widowmaker falling in love.
>>
>>9835423
>There, enjoy reading an entire book about Tracer and Widowmaker falling in love.
Any recs?
>>
>>9833054
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
>>
Cervantes. Wrote the same story of wronged maidens more than once. But i like him better when he's talking about rogues and shit.
>>
>>9833054
Read Dumas, pretty easy read and enjoyable as well.
>>
>>9836191
Also Dosto
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.