[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I self publish my novel? I mean I didn't write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1007.png (353KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1007.png
353KB, 500x375px
Should I self publish my novel?

I mean I didn't write it to make money, I wrote it to show that I can accomplish something
>>
>>9829703
Hey dipshit, your bike tire is going to fall on your bed and stain your sheets shit brown.
>>
give it away for free on here
gain a popular following because it's good and we make threads about it everyday
make us pay for your second novel (a sequel to the first which we loved)
>>
>>9829719
I think the bike is just for show
>>
But anon, self publishing a novel is no achievement.
>>
>>9829728
Book doesn't really have a sequel

Did the whole non fiction novel bukowski thing, it's my life but it isn't me. I wouldn't mind giving it out as a PDF for free to you guys tho
>>
>>9829730
You don't think so? Not even as a sign of finishing something and being able to put it out in the world
>>
>>9829734
>it's your life
>doesn't have a sequel
are you planning to pull a dfw?
>>
how is the meme lifestyle treating you? are you on meds to cope?
>>
>>9829753
It's about a very specific time and experiences I went through. I mean I'm sort of in a transitional period that really isn't as interesting as my past
>>
>>9829766
mtf?
>>
>>9829703
yes. you should self publish it.

traditional publishing is really difficult to get into and it does not make very much money anyway.
>>
>>9829758
Ironically I'm not living a meme lifestyle , but I do recommend lexapro or Wellbutrin
>>
>>9829770
No I'm not a trap. Just currently in college with no real life. Spent high school as a depressed addict living with an abusive girlfriend. It isn't some meme "my life sucks pity me" story just my experience dealing with problems that everyone has and how I pulled myself out of it
>>
>>9829703
yeah, why not? you just want to get the work out there, secure a smidgen of eternity? fuck it. if it doesn't amount to anything, you can just write more and try again.
>>
>>9829779
How can a high schooler afford to be an addict? And live with a gf? Where were your parents, young man?
>>
>>9829835
Read the novel and find out
>>
>>9829848
Oh I don't really care that much about the answers.
>>
File: XiPgY2y.png (91KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
XiPgY2y.png
91KB, 640x1136px
pretty sure you can publish anything on amazon for free
>>
>>9829864
Bottom line is got with psycho older chick after family troubles , moved in with her, psycho gets me into cocaine, me and psycho become dealers to support our habit
>>
>>9829866
That was my plan but I'm asking if it's worth it
>>
>>9829873
I bet all the normal HS kids thought you were fucking scary.
>>
>>9829890
Nope most thought I was a waste of space. Hell most of my "friends" had bets to see if I would die on prom night.
>>
>>9829907
I guess I grew up in a very sheltered area, drugs-wise. Nobody at my high school, and I mean nobody, did anything harder than weed. The community wasn't wealthy enough to have coke kids and wasn't downtrodden enough to have heroin/meth/crack. Just weed and alcohol.
>>
>>9829703
The only reason to write a book is for money you idiot.
>>
File: dfwat.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dfwat.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>9829932
don't forget audience pucci
>>
That's not accomplishing something
>>
>>9829873
>cocaine
stopped reading right there little baby boy
I used to snort a lot of meth. You should try staying up on meth for a week and then smoking weed. I didn't believe when I was first told it, but you will hallucinate. for some reason smoking weed after a meth binge fucks you beyond reason.
>>
>>9830157
Maybe for the sequel
>>
>>9829703
Does this goober not realize how cheap a bedframe is
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.