[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with all the overzealous christ faggery recently?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (214KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
214KB, 512x384px
What's up with all the overzealous christ faggery recently? Chill out dudes.
>>
jesus will forgive you for your poor quality thread
>>
*tips fedora*
>>
>>9829338
Hey, OP here! Why would you comment such a thing?
>>
All the LARPers from /pol/ and elsewhere have encouraged serious consideration of Christianity--or, in other instances, have caused those who have been Christian all along to be more open to discussion of the religion in a sincere way.
>>
>>9829346
it's the realization that atheism is weak and will eventually be replaced by islam, so if you value the liberal west christianity is the only way to defend it, moreover, christianity has answers to many of the questions kids on 4chan are all lost on "how to be a man, is being a tranny a good lifestyle choice, should i spread aids, should i abort my kid, should i jackoff to cartoons etc." christianity has time test and honored answers to all these problems, moreover it offers soothing succor for the problems of inequality in capitalism, to set aside envy and pride, etc. and accept that your place is the result of grace or possibly predestination etc. christianity might not be "scientific" but it gives the best guide to living and will insure that everything we love about the liberality of western civ shall continue in human history and not be a relegated to the dustbin of history by oriental marauders
>>
>>9829333
>dudes
if you see a sudden influx of posting it's always one guy on a caffeine binge or something

also >333 x 3
>>
>>9829333
/lit/ has always been a catholic board, pagan
>>
>>9829333
The lukewarm will be vomited out of God's mouth.

The flame of faith shall be fed until heathens are burned away.

DEVS VVLT
>>
>OP making this thread on the sabbath

Brimstone for you this christmas laddie
>>
>>9829507
>implying posting on 4chan isn't technically "resting"

I mean, I for one get absolutely nothing productive done on here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.