[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reading literature and browsing /lit/ has turned me into an elitist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3977.jpg (41KB, 359x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3977.jpg
41KB, 359x326px
Reading literature and browsing /lit/ has turned me into an elitist prick. Wat do?
>>
>>9828683
go outside
>>
>>9828693
beat me to it
>>
>>9828683

Here's what you do. Let the elitism consume you and keep it going until the point where you alienate everybody around you and frequently get into pointless tiffs about varying topics. The point where you realise you can't take joy from simple pleasures and have probably lost all your friends and maybe even your girlfriend for dissing Harry Potter in the process is the point you stop. Then you start meditating just to consider the world anew, eventually transcending but not really as you'll never attain pure consciousness. But you die trying anyway.
>>
>>9828764
The only way to attainig pure consciousness is surrendering and accepting you'll never get it.
>>
>>9828683
You're not elitist because you read books/read posts from people who read books/claim to have read books, you're elitist because you have a delusion that these actions somehow make you superior to people around you that you know nothing about. Everyone that isn't intellectual thinks this, and is fucked in the head for thinking so, yourself included.
>>
>>9828683
Have friends and self control.

Or if you really can't do the second part, drink with those friends until you don't care.
>>
That's not a bad thing.
>>
>>9828824
o-okay
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.