[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

ITT we post lyrics we dont fully understand for others to analyze

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pet.png (319KB, 596x483px)
pet.png
319KB, 596x483px
ITT we post lyrics we dont fully understand for others to analyze

i start
>thy art is murder
>reing of darkness

Fear me
I am destruction of innocence
I am the violence embedded in flesh
I am the pain in the bones of
the mortal shell
The dark heart of the Earth
I am Hell
I am hell

Fear me
I am the pain in the bones of
the mortal shell
I am Hell

Fear at the throats of the
father of deception
Let the blood of the cowards
flow as the wines
False claims of retribution
May they choke on their lies

Lay waste the relics
Silence the hymns of deceit

You will know pain
You will see the true face of panic
Devastation now and forever
Reign of darkness

The masses one with the cursed
Godless in time
No longer a helpless slave
To the mask of the divine

Lay waste the age of man
Return to the Earth

You will know pain

You will see the true face of panic

Devastation
Now and forever
Reign of darkness
Fear me
I am the pain in the bones of the mortal shell
I am Hell
>>
it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes it goes yuh
>>
I'll just leave this here.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.