[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a girl with a mind like Jared Diamond I want a girl who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Short_skirt_cover_CAKE.jpg (24KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
Short_skirt_cover_CAKE.jpg
24KB, 400x350px
I want a girl with a mind like Jared Diamond
I want a girl who reads what’s best
I want a girl with editors that cut
And eyes that're water like Infinite Jest

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who reads Faust, and Burroughs, and B. Pasternak
She’s putting down her schoolery, she’s picking up Voltaire,
She starts with Aristophanes, and that Hellenian stack

I want a girl who owns Pynchon in a dust jacket

I want a girl who reads up early
(reads up early)
I want a girl who reads up late
(reads up late)
I want a girl with uninterrupted New Sincerity
(uninterrupted)
Who uses a machete to cut through pomo fakes

With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like William Gass
She reads Faust, and Burroughs, and B. Pasternak,
She starts with Aristophanes, and that Hellenian stack

I want a girl who owns Pynchon in a dust, dust jacket
>>
>>9824869
>I want a girl with a mind like Jared Diamond
Most girls are delusional, shouldn't be difficult.
>>
I saw a girl in the library today, a rather pretty girl, and she looked at me, and there was a flash when we made eye contact, and I looked away.

The end.
>>
>>9824913
she wanted that you talk to her. She is not going to do it unless you do it. Some girls are like that, next time you see her (because probably you will at the same library) just go and talk about whatever you both are reading.
>>
>>9824913
Epilogue. That flash, the magic. Only a pig would prolong it. Well done, anon.
>>
lol good thread brother
>>
>>9826431
um, i'm not your brother
>>
When I was 13 and feeling sad after falling out with a Canadian boy I had a crush on my older cousin gave me the show Chuck on a thumbdrive alongside others so I could be more 'cultured'. My cousin's best friend was also the Canadian boy's older brother, and for some reason I relished hanging out with them.
>>
>>9826458
>and for some reason
>houses are sliding in the mud
>rivers are raging in your blood
>where would i beeee
>without your love?
>>
>>9826433
sister* ;)
>>
File: Merchant girls.jpg (29KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant girls.jpg
29KB, 333x293px
>>9824869
>I want a girl with a mind like Jared Diamond
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.