[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to the library >forgot to bring a pen >go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Why.jpg (43KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
43KB, 620x465px
>go to the library
>forgot to bring a pen
>go to the library with a pen
>forgot my earphone
>go to library with a pen and a earphone
>forgot my jacket and it's super cold in the library

Someone kill me, life hates me
>>
Make a habit of numbering the amount of things you MUST have before you go out.
I have 5, wallet, phone, glasses, keys and earphones.
Haven't forgotten one in a long time.
>>
>>9818235
I've got 7, phone, wallet, keys, id, earphones, tissues and moisturizing creme (my lips dry out very quickly after acne therapy). Haven't forgotten one in a ong time aswell. It's a great habit. The method of counting things that are necessary for me to leave the house came naturally and unexpectedly for me, as I'm a pretty obsessive person. What can be unhealthy about this little trick for naturally obsessive persons is that it feeds the obsession and, therefore, strenghtens it.
>>
>>9818168

how do you even do that
>>
>>9818168
Who tf needs earphones at the library? Reading and listening to music is fucking deadly
>>
>>9818976

It's to drown out the noise of loud annoying kids and old people talking about politics.
>>
>>9818976
ambient noise is nice for filtering out the dead silence punctuated by disrupting coughs or itinerant talking
>>
File: 1492128091101.jpg (118KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492128091101.jpg
118KB, 950x720px
>>9818168
>bring earphone
>forget other earphone

WHY
>>
File: 1501259541737.jpg (71KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501259541737.jpg
71KB, 600x720px
>>9818168
The library literally gives you both of those if you ask
>>
>>9818278
I try controlling anything that becomes an obsession. Maybe that's why I became a loner because I thought of liking females as an obsession. But yeah it becomes a habit.
>>
why the fuck would you go to the library unless you're homeless?
>>
>>9819053
hi chad
>>
>>9818976
>>9818986
>>9818989
I actually use the earphone to study foreign languages inside the library.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.