[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /lit/-related concepts that really flare up your existential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1397317950648.jpg (398KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397317950648.jpg
398KB, 800x600px
ITT: /lit/-related concepts that really flare up your existential angst.

Enantiodromia
>>
File: jung-scapegoat-shadow-750x462.jpg (66KB, 750x462px) Image search: [Google]
jung-scapegoat-shadow-750x462.jpg
66KB, 750x462px
holy fuck, same. i was literally just looking at this exact same thing yesterday.

& that Capital/Outside/vampire debt cloud is the shadow i am fucked up on

clean your room intensifies
>>
>>9818052
I learned of it today and can see how it played out in my life but I'm such an unenlightened pleb that I can't make heads or tails of what to do with the information.
>>
>>9818029
Thinking about Shub-Niggurath and how if she exists, I've been unknowingly serving her my entire life.
>>
File: eros & thanatos.jpg (67KB, 450x276px) Image search: [Google]
eros & thanatos.jpg
67KB, 450x276px
>>9818082
>unenlightened pleb
forgive me for playing armchair psychtard here but does not compute. b/c imho that's the whole thing. if you *knew* what to do that might very well be *just more ideology.* if you *know* you don't have all the answers you're already beyond the law. hate is the new love & manifestly uncynical not-knowing is the new fucking coolness imho.
>tfw you are attempting to cross the jungian/freudian streams
>tfw you sound like the Hortator

i won't give any advice but i am 100% convinced that there is a polarity/circuitry thing going on between Orpheus & Hades over there in pic rel. it's not one or the other, it's fucking *both.* or whatever mythological allegory works best for Jung. has to be. dive deep w/freud, come back up w/jung. but only once the shadow/animus is *fully* disclosed and you can actually fucking *identify what it is that is triggering you.*
>tfw it's not even that complicated. just read literally *all* of the shit that connects to your thing and eventually you don't have to do fucking *anything* except state what you have therein learned. there is no other. there is only the extant knowledge of the problem & you there looking at it. whatever it is. whatever

petersoning so hard right now. deleuzifying also but j-pete has some seriously dope shit going on. i think he's right. but it only makes sense for him to be as right as he is once a certain threshold is crossed. and someday in the not so distant future when universities are full of jung-quoting ideologues instead of marx-quoting fucknuts it will be time to go back to freud again. how could it be any other way.

idk my man. but here's to synchronicity in the meantime. sorry for sounding like an overly-excited goofball, it's just that a few things unlocked for me recently & i'm feeling slightly unclenched. good luck w/the animus. few things are more fucking interesting or more relevant. good luck
>>
>>9818124
Hey, thanks a lot for this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.