[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1500692210758.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1500692210758.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch, all my philosophical ponderings over how to live the correct life, the negatives of hedonism, the superiority of the life of art, the values of asceticism, all the knowledge about life and literature from the hundreds of dense tomes I have spent my entire life reading, all my theories and philosophizing about consciousness and the mind, all my thoughts about culture and the importance of art and the life of the mind in their ability to overcome death and to create a meaningful existence, all my ponderings about love and its supremacy, about God and his relationship to art, all my hours spent writing and trying to create characters and beautiful stories, my attempts to live an artistic and aesthetic life, my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance, my ponderings about the correct culture that we have to create, the philosophically justified means of creating this culture, the very meaning of my life and my deepest desires and loves, all come crashing down after seeing a cutie and realizing that Chad will be nailing her in the ass tonight
>>
>>9817544
a-fucking-men
>>
>tfw Chad who nails cuties

Become /fitlit/, brother. Just b.e.e. urself!
>>
That means you're an impostor
>>
File: 61QGMtcig4L._SL1000_.jpg (81KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61QGMtcig4L._SL1000_.jpg
81KB, 1000x1000px
god this is fucking depressing. true, but depressing.

as far as i can tell you've really only got a couple of options.

1) write your story, acquire Fuck You money, seduce Stacy. nail her in the ass and restore the cosmic balance of the universe.

2) chloroform Chad, tie him up in your basement, and explain why you felt the need to do this Goldfinger-style. then nail him in the ass and restore the cosmic balance of the universe.

3) chloroform both Chad and Stacy, tie them up in your basement, and explain why you felt the need to do this, Goldfinger-style. then proceed to nail yourself in the ass with while sobbing and laughing hysterically and live-blogging this in real time. cosmic balance/universe/restored.

a) is probably your best option.
>>
File: die.jpg (12KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
12KB, 350x296px
>tfw good looking and fit but also an über autist with mommy issues

Oh well.
>>
>>9817544
/lit/ will try to tell you to fuck off to /r9k/ but this happens to every "literary" person, no matter how much they try to deny it
>>
>muh benis in pussey
you're still an untermensch.
>>
>>9817544
It's not good that "Chad" is corrupting the sweet girls. Also, don't be envious of him you pathetic moron. You don't want to be part of that sexual immortality. This doesn't belong on lit.
>>
>>9817852
>sexual immorality
I wonder if entire ideologies have been created because of physical inferiority.

Like contemplative religious traditions always vouch for celibacy for example, and although their arguments are coherent, I can't help but feel that they are rationalizations sprung from lack of pussy. I've never seen a monk, or religious figure, that was a 6'2 big-dicked turbo chad. These are also not the people turning towards these kinds of traditions.
In the same way, the people these days that go around around yelling 'degeneracy!' are always autistic, ugly, beta, small dicked, etc. Again, I've never seen a male model looking ass motherfucker campaigning for celibacy, because of course, why would they? It's not a problematic area of life for them.

I find that in general strong ideologies always attract meek people. Like the Nazi high command was filled with a bunch of manlet, weak jawlined, turbo beta's. Or for example, I like to read up on the occult, and most prominent occult figures have also been fat, ugly, bald, etc.

I reckon it's to do with the fact that when people can't full fill their primary biologic
>>
>>9817821
same
>>
>>9817544
lmao cuck
>>
>>9817866
>I reckon it's to do with the fact that when people can't full fill their primary biologic

Which is retarded since there are more than enough people who lived the party life before moving on to better things. It's really a matter of how fast you grow out of it.
>>
File: 1498197867419.gif (957KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498197867419.gif
957KB, 540x304px
>see cute girl
>"Damn she's cute"
>immediately go back to thinking about my ridiculously obtuse and convoluted story that combines 19th century philosophy, battle manga, pulp noir, folklore and mythology
I guess it helps that I've developed a Pygmalion complex for the main character.
>>
File: children-s-games-1560.jpg (478KB, 2218x1569px) Image search: [Google]
children-s-games-1560.jpg
478KB, 2218x1569px
>>9817544
you either didn't start with the greeks in order to transcend bodily pleasures into the heaven of abstractions and beautiful forms or you forgot the most important rule of all

>be a Chad first, philosophy second

Only then can you truly appreciate the theoretical concepts in and of themselves.
>>
>>9817792
Holy fuck why did I laugh this hard
>>
Nice and accurate post OP. I think I might have posted something like this a long while ago but not as long.

But yeah you're right.
>>
>>9817974
How to be Chad now? Isn't too late?
>>
>>9818049
Decide first if being chad is even worth it or not.
>>
>>9817544
Thinking and being aware about hedonism doesn't make you immune from it. It's only natural to not want to be alone and to share your life with someone. Allowing that ideal to interfere with your own willpower and philosophy is inevitable, yet just another barrier between you and the truth. If you want to be happy, then you shouldn't be thinking about the "greater mysteries." If things happen in your favor, then they happen. Actively looking for happiness while still considering the world is the surest way to be miserable.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.