[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read the first 30 pages of pic related X-minutes later...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 61JA4A8QCnL.jpg (71KB, 600x1028px) Image search: [Google]
61JA4A8QCnL.jpg
71KB, 600x1028px
>Read the first 30 pages of pic related
X-minutes later...
>Crease damage on the front cover

You people still buy/read Penguin editions because...?
>>
I can hold a book
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 384x384px
>>9816113
>come in, come in
>wow, thanks for the wine, you shouldn't have
>yes, take a seat, or I could give you the tour?
>only one thing worth looking at really
>can I show you my bookshelf?
>yes, yes, I do have quite a lot of impressive books, don't I?
>I've read quite a lot of them
>oh yes, I understood them too, I find that reading makes me much smarter than most people
>why aren't they damaged?
>oh I only buy the finest books
>yes, I treat them very well
>if any of these books were to get a crease on the paper-like material, well... To be honest I don't know what I'd do
>yes, thank you for taking the time to look at them covers of my books
>oh, stop it, you'll give me a big head, I KNOW its impressive, I don't need to be told that
>OK, yes, let's get more comfortable
>what? Hehehe, no I didn't know pristine book covers got you... Wet.
>well then let's crease the bedsheets like I would never crease a knowledge tome
>follow me
>>
>>9816152
Nice pasta, but I actually like selling my books back to where I bought them and having them not look like shit.
>>
>>9816177
if you dont care to hold onto your books after you are done reading them, then just get a library card
>>
I've never creased the cover out of the 30 or so penguin books I own.
Maybe you just have the fat fingers so very typical of Americans?
>>
>>9816113
Turn page, wash your hands. Turn page, wash your hands.
>>
>>9816113
That may be the comfiest book ever written, and your desire to see it neatly preserved so as to not mar it's resale value speaks poorly of your understanding of the source material. Read it again.
>>
>>9816113
You read with your hands not with your ass.
>>
>>9816132
this
>>
>>9816113
their Modern Classics seem to hold up better than the others
>>
>>9816113
>you people
But you bought it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.