[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that some books are worse than Lolita yet somehow perfectly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: il_fullxfull.743490368_jgsr.jpg (365KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.743490368_jgsr.jpg
365KB, 1125x1500px
How is it that some books are worse than Lolita yet somehow perfectly legal, even in Britain.
>>
>>9815210
becuase of the conspiracy to breed out whiteness of course. Have you not taken your redpill today?
>>
How is it that someone still wants a book to be illegal in this day and age?
>>
>>9815233
Bet you think Hitler was 'bad'? Heh, I remember when I was a brainwashed drone
>>
>>9815218

Have you read the book I posted? Its a prostitute confessing her enjoyment of sex and how she had it from being a child and enjoyed it, thinks its natural and her skepticism of prostitutes who claim they were coerced. Its sex positive, hardly part of the alt-right Jordan Peterson anthology.
>>
>>9815239
excellently edge-d my meme-friend

way to be a true thinker
>>
>>9815258
>confessing her enjoyment of sex
That is vile
>>
>>9815258
Children fucking will be taboo until the end of time. No one who has a daughter wants to even consider it, even if it's likely to happen.
>>
>>9815282
>No one who has a daughter wants to even consider it, even if it's likely to happen.
Liberals don't mind. In fact they support having young girls raped in the name of diversity
>>
>>9815290
bullshit, if liberals really supported having young girls raped they wouldn't pay a million dollars to live in an all white school district
>>
>>9815271

For a Jordonian or Normie. For an intellectual, its like, "duh"?

>>9815282

Children fucking wasn't taboo until 1900. I'm not saying its ethical by the way, just that you're wrong. 13 was considered fair game in the 1800's. In the book, where her youth was in the 1800's England, she mentions many things, but "child prostitution" or "pedophilia" isn't one of them.
>>
>>9815313

OTHER children.
>>
>>9815326
It's always been post-pubescent. Fucking a 12 year old girl wasn't acceptable even in the Middle Ages. After reaching puberty, the amount of time a girl has to settle down has increased over the years, but at that point she's no longer a child.
>>
>>9815326
Intellectuals don't follow mere pleasure, you might be a caveman
>>
>>9815282
YES GOYIM
Believe that your social norms are natural and self perpetuating! You certainly don't need to maintain civility with force and prejudice!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.