[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a girl coming over next weekend. Is this the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 41uXvIZJfZL._AA300_.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41uXvIZJfZL._AA300_.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
I got a girl coming over next weekend. Is this the best book I can listen to?
>>
>>9815191
Why don't you just inject a load of estrogen straight into your balls?
>>
start with the greeks
>>
>>9815191
Grow a pair and fuck the bitch
>>
>>9815191
Women don't give a shit about enjoying sex, they use it as a commodity.
>>
>Excerpts from "She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman"

You put your right hand in
You take your right hand out
You put your right hand in
And you shake it all about
You do the hokey pokey
And you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about
>>
pretty sure i have a copy of that somewhere, it wasn't too good since i don't remember anything from it, did listen to a six hour long audiobook on eating pussy once, maybe that was it, does it talk about the different stages of pussy eating? like first you start with a few licks and just spend some time breathing on the clit etc. the you spend a fair amount of time just diligently and mechanically licking the thing, and then finally when she starts to signal she's feeling it, you wrap you arms around her legs in something like a bear hug so your chin is like stuck between her thigh and you just rub your tongue against her vigorously until she gets off...i was like "well this sounds kinda hot, but i still can't 100% picture how the hug thing that slams her thighs shut with your chin between legs quite works...idk
>>
>she comes first
Cuck
>>
>book gives advice about pleasuring women
>is written by a man

trash.jpg

Literally the male equivalent of Cosmo advice, tbqh.
>>
>>9815401
yeah, but most women aren't going to admit what they really want in a book like that, a woman did tell me if you want to know the kind of shit women like read some harlequin romance books, and i did, and they are full of all kinds of "redpilled" things that feminists tell beta numales to never do...like if you've ever been involved with campus activism when you were in college you know all the dudes are there to meet chicks but they're all virtue signaling how blue pilled they are, then there's that one chad who they all love and who fucks which ever girl he happens to pick that day, and you and your bluepilled bros are like "wtf? but he violated all these principles of being a numale? and these girls are all feminists? wtf!"

then later years after you graduate you realize everything was a lie
>>
>>9815253
/thread
>>
>>9815401
This.
Literally like reading the God delusion.
>>
>>9815262
sauce good anon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.