[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Overcoming the disease born from the left that infects so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4556.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4556.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>Overcoming the disease born from the left that infects so many artists - that is, the commodity of lowbrow fetishism... the dumb, illiterate poor and average joe are somehow nature's underdogs, and an innate authenticity lays within them...is the fruit of strong will.
>>
>>9814018
They would fall into the column of "pleb / average joe".
>>
>>9814013
>t. tormented dullard
>>
File: 1500079182410.jpg (26KB, 680x447px) Image search: [Google]
1500079182410.jpg
26KB, 680x447px
>>9814030
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>9814013
>>
>>9814148
>>9814163
t. Romanticizing the weak
>>
>>9814148
>>9814163

so you guy support trump then i assume? i mean he was the choice of the authentic proletariat. if you love the working man so much then you must respect the wisdom of his choices at the ballot box, amirite?
>>
>>9814018
seee. i like alot of non-whites but i don't live in an area where there are may non-whites.

most non-whites i've met are enthusiastic to fit in and share their story...they've also come to my geographic area due to a deficit in skills (medical etc). they have a spring in their step that I find infectious and a positive worldview that is humbling. I enjoy listening to their life stories and lust after their wives (even tho they're putrid whores)

Women, however, disgust me. their every move and mannerism fills me with murderous rage. "i just want to kick you cunt in" i tell myself. My therapist gave me some exercises as to how to deal with these violent and frankly, disturbing impulses.....but I'd rather we developed a system whereby we could produce children, male children, without the necessity of women.

vaginal mucus.......how do you come to terms with that filth....and thats before you start talking about sluts bleeding out of their cunts.

god i could vomit...so im going to stop writing
>>
>>9814013
This is actually born of the right, only for them it doesn't extend beyond lowbrow whites.
>>
>>9814013
There are all kinds of populists, anon
>>
File: Keine eating history [six].png (182KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Keine eating history [six].png
182KB, 800x800px
>>9814783
>In a hamlet of ten households there must be men faithful and true as I.
>>
File: mom and dad.png (697KB, 630x752px) Image search: [Google]
mom and dad.png
697KB, 630x752px
>>9814018
I wonder why it is that people find it strange that women flock to the BBC, the two are natural allies after years of oppression by a mutual foe. The future is tinged dingy, get used to it bigoted little dicks.
>>
>>9814506
lost popular vote
>>
>>9814506
>so you guy support trump then i assume? i mean he was the choice of the authentic proletariat.

proles getting duped....nothing new here. they're not very bright
>>
>>9814013
>the dumb, illiterate poor and average joe are somehow nature's underdogs
But this is what conservatives think. They whine about how pretentious academics are and how underappreciated the working class is.
>>
>>9814962
They get duped into thinking that the president matters either way they vote. Normie politics are for faggots. Your picture clues me in on you being a high schooler, if not only in mind.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.